Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocktail/Hightea receptions

Hi,
    just wondering are there any of you who have done or are doing cocktail parties or high teas instead of the usual wedding banquets? Where's a good place to do it and what's the budget range like usually? My wedding's going to be held in NZ, however, my parents have just decided to do a dinner in sg, to which I suggested doing a cocktail party or high tea instead. It seems cosier. Any recommendations? I was actually thinking along goodwood park or fullerton. But not quite sure what the quotation would turn out to be like, still waiting for them to get back to me.

Hi cefindre, I'm sure by now you already know what you are doing with your wedding party in Singapore.

I called up both the hotels you mentioned today and for a lunch buffet both quoted $55+++.

Goodwood Park also quoted $35+++ for tea reception.

Both will set up the table for your guests.

Do share about your plans, which hotel you have selected etc. I am married and not planning for a wedding (haha). But interested to hear what you have to say about your selection etc.

Anybody else had a tea party at a hotel before?

Comment

hey cefindre,

I suggest Equinox! Posh and elegant for private dining with friends and relatives.

http://www.equinoxcomplex.com/equino...e_dinning.html

Comment

Ooooh!!!!! So happy for you!!!

I love Four Seasons! Hee... my wedding party (banquet) was there too.

I'm sure yours is buffet style right?

Ice cream & waffle station sounds so fun and interesting.

Could you share with us the price per pax you are paying for?

You will be a very happy bride, its such a lovely hotel with a private and nice atmosphere. I didn't take any pictures at the stairs etc, maybe you should. It should be very beautiful and lovely.

Looking forward to hear from you and your lovely wedding. :wish:

Comment

Working...
        X