Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Shoes - High Heels

Originally posted by Shon
    Eh, dear. May I know where is a good place to find Champagne high heel for my wedding shoes? My designer asked me to look for Champagne colour shoes..... I checked most of the department store here..... can't find a good one still....
    Shon, have you tried Tangs? The same level as the cosmetics level. I saw some there recently!

sHON dEAR...

Must start new thread for Bridal Shoes *****??
    Agree with Ginger...Tangs are pretty ones...

What is your budget like??
    On pedder has some nice ones too or esle custom make a pair

Comment

Shon, Leapin Lizard (International Plaza) do custom made shoes. There's another shop also in Lucky Plaza, I think the name is Ram.

Comment

I custom made my shoes at LEapin Lizard as I can't find my shoes anywhere. However, I think its nicer and maybe even cheaper to buy off the rack. Try Tangs, Hue etc for shoes. Good idea to start somewhere now to end of the year where alot of party shoes are out.

I found some nice shoes at Holland Village the last time too. There is a store above Bread Talk. Check it out.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, girls.

I miss out Tangs from my shopping list. Is the renovation in Tangs done already?? :roll: I should have a look then.

Ginger & Pretty Panda, how much did you spend on LEapin Lizard for the custom made wedding shoes?

Dear, is pedder expensive?

I start a new thread about the wedding shoes....

Comment

IMO On Pedder is quite costly..

Try to check them out during sale periods..

can grab pretty good bargains but...sorry i dont know when the sale is

Comment

Shon dear..how high are u looking at for your heels.

3" and more.

For myself...i would not want to exhaust my feet on the AD..i will probably get somethings lower or mid heel.

Comment

Dear, I heard that Pedder costs several hundreds at least for 1 pair of shoes...... I saw some shoes in the brides magazines..... most of them at least S$200 and above IIRC.

I want to get abour 3". Of course, not more than 3". If not, I am the one suffer most in my AD, not bf. In fact, 2.5" is the best height (heel) for me. I can wear it for whole day without pain. However, for 3", I will have foot pain easily if I walk too much..... My designer said that 3" is just nice...... So I should get 3".... :roll:

Dear, then how height the heel that you want to be?

Comment

Shon, you might want to consider placing a pair of Sole Heel Pads inside your shoes (if it is cover all).

Comment

Shon my shoes cost me about $135 only. Its very very simple with absolutely no beadings or whatever so. The price is inclusive of an express charge. They did give me a discount though. I wore twice and that's it!!! Its in my storeroom now.... I went to Ram too, but was so turn off by the place. Next door is selling 4D n the queue is sooooooo terrible making the whole place so crowded...Dunno where to start too.....so I just walked out. But I really did see some nice shoes at Tangs and at Holland V...

Comment

Dolphin, do you mean those cover shoes are not so comfortable??
                      Bf said that I don't look nice when wearing those cover shoes with sharp point.

Comment

Hi, Ginger. Which shop of Holland V?? I stay in Clementi, Holland V is near to my place.

For Tangs, I will definitely shop there in this weekends or next weekends. Have to wait for Bf back..... He is away now...

For Leapin Lizard (International Plaza), how can I reach there? The shop only customise made the shoes only? S$135 is a bit expensive if only plain shoes..... But does it look nice when pairing with your gowns?

Comment

Originally posted by Shon
                          Hi, Ginger. Which shop of Holland V?? I stay in Clementi, Holland V is near to my place.

For Tangs, I will definitely shop there in this weekends or next weekends. Have to wait for Bf back..... He is away now...

For Leapin Lizard (International Plaza), how can I reach there? The shop only customise made the shoes only? S$135 is a bit expensive if only plain shoes..... But does it look nice when pairing with your gowns?
                          The one I saw is above Bread Talk. You know where?? The Windmill mall or something I think! Try Takashimaya too, they sometimes have nice shoes. However most probably nearing Oct/Nov then these kinda shoes will be out! When do you need them?

International Plaza is reachable by Tanjong Pagar MRT. I think its on the second floor or something. I wanted covered shoes, yup it looks nice with my gown, the exact kinda look I want. But I was sooooooooooooooo when I saw more lacy shoes at the shops that I mention at about the same price.

I think Leapin Lizard shoes dun look so "smooth" if you know what I mean.

Comment

for myself...i believe i am totally comfortable with flats.

but for my wedding ( no choice)..i guess my preferred height will be something bet 2'1/4 or 2'1/2.

Anything higher is torturing my feet

Comment

No, i'm refering to placing those gel soles (can get from sports stadium shops) if you are wearing cover all high heels like 3". It helps to lessen the stress exert on our heels of the feet.

If that's the case, opt for open toes shoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X