Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee-length wedding dress

hi dear ladies,

can i know where sells knee-length wedding dresses? i kind of prefer them rather than those until floor or with the train. something like jamie yeo's dress. it is like tube dress until knee, and matching with white boots. i think this is my dream dress!

hope anyone can help

try this ???

Comment

my sister just got married last sunday. her knee-length wedding gown are just like what you had described. she told me she bought it at Allure Charix and surprisingly it fits her very well!

Comment

Try Olive Tree at Delfi Orchard. They sell lots of pretty knee-length dresses and can do custom design as well. Price is more on the high side though, around $500.

Comment

in one of the latest bride magazine, there is a bridal house which caters specifically to knee length dress. Its very affordable like abt 300 plus. alternatively, just hop over to arab street to buy the fabric and get it tailored. thats what my friend did and it cost her less than 200. Result: beautiful!

Comment

empire

think <b>empire</b> carries quite a fair bit of knee-length wedding dresses. mostly for ROM, but you can still find some for more formal receptions too. my friend just got hers there (comes with package) - a creamy white plain knee-length tube dress, quite sweet and elegant.

<b>empire website</b>

- crazygirl

Comment

i was going to recommend empire too. my cousin got her ROM dress from there. a simple white tube dress with a pink ribbon.

Comment

Saw the designs at Empire. Very pretty, indeed!

Comment

Hi! Understand that Jamie Yeo's gown is from Silverlining.
                  You can get it made to measure and for keep!
                  Prices I think starting from $300+.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_panda
                    Try Olive Tree at Delfi Orchard. They sell lots of pretty knee-length dresses and can do custom design as well. Price is more on the high side though, around $500.
                    hi pretty_panda, is it Olive Suite? seen the dresses in bridal mags and i'm keen to check them out when the time comes.

Comment

wow, i like what i saw at the empire website, especially the rom package.

i am married but would love to get something from them for a special ocassion soon.

Comment

Originally posted by junior
                        in one of the latest bride magazine, there is a bridal house which caters specifically to knee length dress. Its very affordable like abt 300 plus. alternatively, just hop over to arab street to buy the fabric and get it tailored. thats what my friend did and it cost her less than 200. Result: beautiful!
                        Hi gal,
                        when is the place? Can adv me? Im looking for a nice dress for my ROM too.. headache sia.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by crazygirl
                          think <b>empire</b> carries quite a fair bit of knee-length wedding dresses. mostly for ROM, but you can still find some for more formal receptions too. my friend just got hers there (comes with package) - a creamy white plain knee-length tube dress, quite sweet and elegant.

<b>empire website</b>

- crazygirl
                          Special Thank you to crazygirl.

I went down to Empire to try their knee-length dress. now they have ROM packet @ $399.

They have -
                          knee-length dress - for you to keep
                          Make Up/Hair - Pn that day of ROM
                          shoes to keep or flowers.

I try my first dress i love it! and have comfirm with them.. I feel so happy about it i found my dress!

^_*

Comment

Originally posted by scrambyjess
                            I try my first dress i love it! and have comfirm with them.. I feel so happy about it i found my dress!
                            what color is your ROM dress?
                            Last edited by Glossie; 26-07-2005, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Blue Colour....

^_*

Comment

Working...
                              X