Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made to measure Wedding Gowns at affordable Prices

Dear all,

I would like to share my wonderful experience purchasing my made to measure wedding gowns from the internet.

I hired my own photograher as i really love his work timeless romance. TIMELESS ROMANCE PHOTOGRAPHY | Facebook
    As he is not from any bridal boutique, i have to find my source for my gowns. I tried looking and realise in SG its really expensive to rent wedding gowns, not to mention made to measure.

I started searching online. As i have been pruchasing clothes online for many years, i was confident that i can find a responsible seller that sells it at a reasonable price.

And yes, thank god. I found him. I got his contacts and ordered my gown on 24th August. Yesterday my gown arrived. And it is exactly like the photo.

I have attached the photos together for you guys to see.

This post is to let those who wishes to made to measure gowns at a cheaper rates and excellent quality. yes its possible. i have got it! I got my gown at $350 per gown

i am now purchasing the 3rd gown from him. a replica of some famous wedding gown maker. once i receive the gown end of the month i will update here again to let u guys see his work. Really really fabulous!

[/URL]

For sale: Elegant evening wear, cheongsums & kua

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at [email protected] for further details and description of dress. All dresses are excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM
    Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM
    Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN
    Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’
    Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM
    Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM
    Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.
    Ead.C

Comment

FOR SALE: Pre-loved Vera Wang gown (White collection)

Hi BTBs,

I am selling my gorgeous Vera Wang wedding gown (love it, but just not practical to keep it!).

Some details about the gown:

- Designer: Vera Wang (White Collection), only available for purchase in New York City (NYC)
      - Model: VW351011 (organza fit-and-flare gown with draped bodice and hand-cut bias flange skirt)
      - Size: US 4
      - Colour: Ivory
      - Fully lined; back zip; modern train
      - Bought in NYC in July 2012 and hand-carried back
      - Only worn for 1 dinner event in Sept 2012, and dry-cleaned straight after. Fantastic condition!
      - Original retail price was S$1752. Selling for S$1100.

You can view the actual gown at this website:
      Organza Fit and Flare Gown with Bias Flange Skirt - David's Bridal

Please PM me if you're interested to find out more! Thanks!

Comment

Hi taschaa, is the offer of selling the vera wang gown is available?

Comment

Working...
        X