The Feline Bridal Package to let go..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Feline Bridal Package to let go..

We have a The Feline Bridal package to let go.
    Open date 5 years (from 2012)

Bridal package plus pre-wedding shoot. Willing to let go at a discount @ $3XXX.

We negotiated and bargained with MIL for such a good deal (almost 2hours!), but we have to let this package go, due to some personal situations (even 3 different geomancers cannot help us) that do not permit us to be together, we have no choice but to call off the wedding. :_ ( sigh.

The super well-bargained deal includes:

Package includes:-
    1x AD Bridal Gown Rental(OTR) (open choice, no restrictions on selection)
    or
    1xAD MTM Bridal Gown Rental
    1x AD Evening Gown Rental (OTR)
    2x AD Groom's Suit Rental
    1x AD Kua or Tea-dress Rental
    1x hand Bouquets
    6x Corsages (optional, can less of $50)
    1x Bridal Car Deco
    4x Accompanying car Deco
    4x Bridal makeup (trial, studio,day, evening), (optional less $200)
    2x Father/Brother Jackets
    2x Mother Gowns Rental
    6x Sister Gowns Rental
    6x Brother Suit Rental

18R or 48R 50 Poses
    5x Outfit for Photo Shoot
    1x (20x30) Enlarged bed head photo

-Free Eyelashes
    -Free Ampoule
    -Free outdoor transport (for photo shoot)
    -Waiver of Night shoot extra cost
    -Any additional Brother/sister gown/suit for $30.
    -Free DVD soft copy (for selected photos)
    -Per additional 48R, per pose (U.P $95, bargained to $76)
    -If photo shoot photos are not satisfactory, photo shoot to be re-done free of charge.

FYI, have been down to the shop once to take a look at the gowns. The shop is located at River Valley road, away from the usual buzz and hectic-ness at TP, we parked just outside the shop. It is pretty serene and quiet where you can focus on what you are there for. The people at the shop are friendly and helpful, since i just dropped in without notice, they bothered to attend to me (even though they were short handed on that day). This lady Rachel (the boss i think), even gave me tips on what to expect, and the flow of how gown selections all thru actual day wedding. Even though she was busy (there was a BTB trying on her gowns), she did not brush me off or anything of that sort. She even told me that because many gowns were being kept due to them being reserved, so the full range is not on the rack for me to take a look, she advised me to come back in a few weeks time when there is a even bigger and better selection.

Hoping to let this package go soon, want to close this chapter soon..
    Please let me know if you would like more information on pricing or my experience (although pretty short) with them. Thank you.

Thanks & good luck.

Hi, is the package still available? Are you able to send me the package contract.

Regards

Originally posted by ameliarox View Post
    We have a The Feline Bridal package to let go.
    Open date 5 years (from 2012)

Bridal package plus pre-wedding shoot. Willing to let go at a discount @ $3XXX.

We negotiated and bargained with MIL for such a good deal (almost 2hours!), but we have to let this package go, due to some personal situations (even 3 different geomancers cannot help us) that do not permit us to be together, we have no choice but to call off the wedding. :_ ( sigh.

The super well-bargained deal includes:

Package includes:-
    1x AD Bridal Gown Rental(OTR) (open choice, no restrictions on selection)
    or
    1xAD MTM Bridal Gown Rental
    1x AD Evening Gown Rental (OTR)
    2x AD Groom's Suit Rental
    1x AD Kua or Tea-dress Rental
    1x hand Bouquets
    6x Corsages (optional, can less of $50)
    1x Bridal Car Deco
    4x Accompanying car Deco
    4x Bridal makeup (trial, studio,day, evening), (optional less $200)
    2x Father/Brother Jackets
    2x Mother Gowns Rental
    6x Sister Gowns Rental
    6x Brother Suit Rental

18R or 48R 50 Poses
    5x Outfit for Photo Shoot
    1x (20x30) Enlarged bed head photo

-Free Eyelashes
    -Free Ampoule
    -Free outdoor transport (for photo shoot)
    -Waiver of Night shoot extra cost
    -Any additional Brother/sister gown/suit for $30.
    -Free DVD soft copy (for selected photos)
    -Per additional 48R, per pose (U.P $95, bargained to $76)
    -If photo shoot photos are not satisfactory, photo shoot to be re-done free of charge.

FYI, have been down to the shop once to take a look at the gowns. The shop is located at River Valley road, away from the usual buzz and hectic-ness at TP, we parked just outside the shop. It is pretty serene and quiet where you can focus on what you are there for. The people at the shop are friendly and helpful, since i just dropped in without notice, they bothered to attend to me (even though they were short handed on that day). This lady Rachel (the boss i think), even gave me tips on what to expect, and the flow of how gown selections all thru actual day wedding. Even though she was busy (there was a BTB trying on her gowns), she did not brush me off or anything of that sort. She even told me that because many gowns were being kept due to them being reserved, so the full range is not on the rack for me to take a look, she advised me to come back in a few weeks time when there is a even bigger and better selection.

Hoping to let this package go soon, want to close this chapter soon..
    Please let me know if you would like more information on pricing or my experience (although pretty short) with them. Thank you.

Thanks & good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X