2013/2014 Bride to Be(BTB) Malay Wedding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013/2014 Bride to Be(BTB) Malay Wedding

Wedding done! & INFACT photoshoot was Excellently done and pics were great!! Just downgraded my package as on a budget! But everything turns out GREAT! Cant thank them enough for the MASTERPIECE which i hanged on the wall up till date! ☺
    Last edited by Dollyqueens; 22-02-2015, 06:39 PM.

2013/2014 Bride to Be(BTB) Malay Wedding

My bridal package - 9pairs of wedding outfits inclusive of pre-wedding shoots and Outdoor/Studio.

**do enquire more from me if ure interested.
    Let us also share our journey and process of being a BTBs... It's fun knowing that you're not alone facing similar things????

CARING IS SHARING...????????????

Comment

Selling off Package with Farah Diana Catering

Hi, anyone interested to take up a wedding catering package with Farah Diana? i need to let go of my package as I have made a major change in my wedding plans... Below $10k for 1000 pax (inclusive of 100 makan nikah). Email me @ [email protected] if you need further details. Deposit of $1,500 has been placed. The package is yours if you can pay me the $1,500.
      Last edited by dizryl; 11-12-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

im looking for a tailor/seamstress to do my baju nikah. All the ones i used for my baju kurung tailor-made are not creative enough. can anyone recommend any? im a bit fussy so i will need a seamstress that can actually draw out or same same creative mind.... so frustrating........

Comment

Hi all im a january 2014 BTB & I'm new here.
          As my home is too small to do the akad nikah, does anyone have any recommendations for a good venue to hold the akad nikah?

Comment

help

As my home is too small to do the akad nikah, does anyone have any recommendations for a good venue to hold the akad nikah?

Comment

Originally posted by Nina Chua View Post

Hi Nina!

I'm holding mine at home but lunch for the nikah function will be provided at void deck (dais at home only). Doing separate day for 'sanding'.

Are u holding same day function for reception/sanding? You may consider the same venue as per ur sanding (if same day) e.g. CC/function hall etc, or hmmm mosque?

Comment

Originally posted by Nina Chua View Post
                Hi Nina,
                I'm a 2014 BTB too.. I'll be having my nikah in the multi purpose hall.. since my home is too small to accommodate the guests for the akad nikah..

Maybe you can try doing it in CC..

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions ; me & fiancé finally decided I'll be doing mine in a function hall cum ballroom I guess. Figured I can hold my nikah and sanding in one. Didn't know it'd be so stressful thinking about all this. What do you think of fatimah mohsin's designs?

Comment

Salaams all.

Insya'-ALLAH I'm a 2014 BTB.

Am looking for:

(1) Deco
                    (2) Bridal Services
                    (3) Caterer

Its awesome if its a provided that has it all under-one-roof. I'm holding the reception at Sultan Mosque.
                    Any recommendations?

I've gotten a quotation from Andaman Qaseh. Pretty tempting.
                    Reviews?

Comment

Beware of Dicky Dzulkarnean from The Wedding Couture

Ladies,

Please take note: This information from https://www.facebook.com/#!/imranbecks

He got cheated by this fellow...Dicky Dzulkarnean

Anybody here knows as to the whereabouts of this man in the photo? Have you seen him or made contact with him? My wife and I have already reported him to the po...lice a few months ago but they cannot do much since he breached the contract. We were told to file a civil lawsuit which would probably take more time and money. So I guess its time to spread the word, he has cheated many people long enough. Its time to share his name and his face, tell everyone who he really is.

His name is Dicky Dzulkarnean, at the time, he was with The Wedding Couture, which is still around to this day. He runs that company on his own. Almost 1 year since my wedding and I still have not gotten my wedding video. Why? Because he has not paid the videographer. We had paid through him a total of S$1500 for video services from a videographer many weeks before the wedding on February 12th 2012. Until now, that videographer has told me that he has not received any payment from Dicky which is why he cannot release the video to us. It is my understanding, from what I've been told by various wedding organizers that Dicky has cheated many people before or after me and is probably still cheating others as we speak.

Why nothing has been done to him all these while is a mystery to me. His last known address was Woodlands Street 13. So if any of you has any info on his whereabouts, please let me know. This has gone on long enough.

Please if possible, share this with everyone you know, my wife and I need all the help we can get. Sharing this will also help to prevent him from cheating other couples and finding new customers to cheat. Thank you.

This is The Wedding Couture's facebook page >>> http://www.facebook.com/theweddingcouture.bridal.9

I want this to spread. I want this to go viral. And I need everyone's help in doing so. So please share this. Its time to put a stop to this man's actions.

Regards
                      Attached Files

Comment

Entertainment package

Which is better? To engage a live band for a wedding or to engage in a professional DJ? Has anyone engaged Orkes Mutiara as part of their entertainment before? How are they? Your comments pls!

Comment

Sri Mahligai & Orkes Mutiara package up for grabs!

Salam to all! Great news for those who wish to engage in Sri Mahligai & Orkes Mutiara for the big days! I am giving up these slots: Sri Mahligai on 16 March 2014 and Orkes Mutiara on 15 June 2014. Interested parties pls call me at 91905377 so that we can discuss further. Thanks!

Comment

Hi BTB,

Anyone looking for bridal pre-wedding photo shoot? I have a bliss creation wedding to sell at good price. Contact me at 9185 1955 if interested!

Chantel

Comment

Videography package to let go

Salam all BTBs,

I currently have a videography package to let go urgently. Package consists of 11 hours of videography + 2 DVDs with customized canvas covers. Original price is $1050, but they had an Expo price $950. We also bargained until we got $850 which is honestly a good deal.

But because of unforeseen circumtances, we have to let go of the package.

Please contact me at 91172258 as we're letting go urgently.

Thanks
                              Aini

Comment

Working...
                              X