Style Wedding Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Wedding Magazine

did any1 buy the latest stylewedding magazine? is it informative/useful?

It is a good magazine to invest in and you can get to learn the styles and trends of wedding related issues in Singapore. in my opinion, it is one of the better bridal magazine around.

Comment

Me Me! I got it...Yes! To me, it's very informative, lots of bridal boutique information, hotel/banquets quotation and wedding ideas. But one thing I noticed is that the contents are more or less as the previous issue and I guess it'll be similar for the next issue. I think they only publish half annually. Each copy is $8.00. HTH

Comment

I got a cpoy too. Ya i agree the information is more or less similar to the previous issue especially the one on the various hotels charges. But this issue included information on outdoor reception.

Comment

i like the information provided on outdoor reception for ROM or dinner. but as usual, i didn't see any gowns that i like. i don't really like big skirts but that's all over the mag. i wish they'll showcase a different selection of gowns. and instead of seeing gowns on tall, model types, how about having real women wear them instead. at least, it'll give a better pic. also wish they had more information pertaining to makeup and hairstyles. but then again, i would be lugging around a brick house if they were to do so.

Comment

Hiya tiemie! I m a newbie at CozyCot and have really benefited from the beauty tips u gals offered... Would like to put in my 2cts worth on the Style Weddings mag.

I m preparing for my church wedding tatz gonna happen on 18 Sep, bought the Style Weddings mag and dun think it is very helpful... u may wanna check out the Her World Brides. It has the usual stuff such as hotel venue n pricing info but it has more features on gowns, hairstyles, etc. The gowns featured comes with price info as well. The articles featured are also more interesting. Check it out!

Comment

i am willing to swap magazines for wedding magazines

All Australian April 2009 Issue
              Some not even out in Newstands

Harper's Bazaar April 2009 Scarlett Johansson

Have read it but in very Good condition.
              Retails for AUD10.95
              $8

CLEO April 2009 Anne Hathaway

Retails for AUD7.20
              $6

In Style April 2009 Magazine Jennifer Aniston

Retails for AUD7.95
              $6

SHOP TIL YOU DROP April 09 Isla Fisher

Retails for AUD7.40
              $6

Dolly April 2009 NEW Selena Gomez

(brand new, have not read it)
              Retails for AUD7.95
              $8

for looking
              See my blog for more details
              http://forums.cozycot.com/blogs/prec...nnokuniya-378/

Comment

Working...
              X