Honeymoon Destinations - Your Ideal Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honeymoon Destinations - Your Ideal Spot

Not married, but just curious, which part of the world would be your ideal honeymoon destination? I think i had better choose more of a place where there's no shopping for my FH's sake haha...

Not married either.. too young... It's so hard to choose one! Haha... I will like to travel all around the world and experience what life is like outside Singapore. But if there's only one choice, I will choose UK. No idea why but I just want to visit Scotland and view the rugged Highlands; visit Ireland, the land of music; visit England and maybe catch a glimpse of the Royal Family and Wales for whatever is famous there. Haha...

Comment

Am not married and my ideal honeymoon place is 'no place' i.e. have at least a month off and no destination in mind and just travel around..backpacking, staying in motels/b&b and just plan as it go along

Currently, we (bf; not husband) to at least visit a new country per year...been about 10 so far... (one of those date so many years, but not married couples)

Comment

Good resort in Maldives if we have the money. If not, then Bali.

Comment

Milan to visit all the churches. if not Paris

Comment

New Zealand... about 1 month there... free and easy package... enjoy the clean air, be surrounded by breath taking natural formation , slow lifestyle drive by yourself with nobody except the two of us... *dream*

Comment

Hawaii...haha somehow a beachy holiday seem to attract me most (dont know about him though =p)

But less congested areas such as Honolulu...perhap those less vistors frequent places such as Big Island,etc... Dont even know got time for honeymoon...haha

Comment

My boyfriend is thinking of backpacking New Zealand for our Honeymoon. As we never like to go on package tour.

Comment

If i had enough $$, would like to tour all parts of Europe especially Rome and Paris.
                  Else maybe Japan.

Comment

my choice will be mauritius, maldives or seychelles. I think these places are very ideal for honeymoon.

Comment

My ideal spot would be Europe, probably take 2 months off to travel, free and easy. Love the idea to bits!

However, our honeymoon destination turned out to be New Zealand, for 3 weeks, free and easy, travel both islands by car. Spent close to $10k! Wanted a caravan but didn't manage Was GREAT! Love it there. Definitely would go back again someday when i'm not pregnant! Was a postponed honeymoon, and i was preggie, so couldn't do all the adventurous activities! Was dying to try white water rafting, skydiving, bungee jumping etc. The scenery there is simply AWESOME! Breathtakingly beautiful

Comment

I'd choose a destination where there aren't much distraction other than each other! so we can keep up the 'magical' feeling for as long as we can...until we get back to the real world that is. Some ideal destinations would be secluded beaches with out-of-this-world resorts like Florida, Hawaii, Maldives etc complete with great spa facilities

Comment

I so agree with you Pauline..I would love to just lie on a secluded beach somewhere with my boy and be massaged all day long! hehe...but then again he doesn't really like beaches that much..so we might want to go New Zealand or something... I was actually thinking of backpacking but we kinda want it to be a really luxurious affair..and backpacking won't be too ideal for that...

argh, look at me, not even married yet and already dreaming of my honeymoon! haha :Doh:

Comment

LOL mine would be either Paris/France or the Maldives! Think my BF would love them too since he's taking french lessons to charm the ladies and loves diving and outdoor stuff! I would love to go back to Prague and Vienna too but money is limited and there are so many other areas I haven't explored yet!

As long as not Malaysia/Bangkok/Hong Kong can already, I love these cities but they are a little too hectic for honeymoons!

Comment

ooohh Jean, Prague and Vienna sound good.. What did you do there?

Comment

Working...
                              X