I found myself getting alot of new clothes during this GSS to keep. I was them dry them & fold them up to keep for the week before the wedding, my mum said that i should have nice new clothes as a bride to wear before the wedding.

Having done so, I also realised that these pcs too can be brought to my honeymoon - i was then so happy knowing that i have nice new clothes for the honey moon to wear too for pretty pictures & for feeling good too.

MY mum did say no blacks - try colours, a bride should not be wearing black.

But i did not care i still bought 1 black dress as it instantly made me look slimmer.

I have been buying clothes that just fit or a tad tight as i hope to lose some weight too (those abit tight - lose about 2 kg should be enough to wear - so that i dont take such a big gamble) but hope to lose more than just 2 kg.

i find myself buying more dresses though.

another tip i got freom a friend is that she tried on all the pcs of clothes she was bring on to her honey to check if they fit ? looked good & if separate pcs match, accessories too to match & any loose buttons or broken parts that need some mending 1st ? I was staying over at her place 3-4 days before the wedding ? she lives in Malaysia. She tried on each pc & asked my opinion too if it looked ok on her ? so if you are not confident get a sister friend of mother to buy clothes with you too. (she had enough fashion taste ? better than mine infact ? but it was so much fun trying on stuff together &she passed me some new lipstick which she got free & doesn?t suit her but she thought suited me better)

Do you have these kind or preparations as well?