Auspicious / Popular dates for weddings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auspicious / Popular dates for weddings

For ROM and ceremony? Did you follow or choose urself?

Any recommendations for sifu? :p

Thank you!

wedding dates

Hi gals

Maybe I know if anyone of you can recommend someone to calculate our ba zi for our wedding day? We are looking at Dec 07 is it too early?

Comment

No recommedations from me but I have heard from some friends that they go to Fu Lu Shou. It really depends whether both your parents and parents-in-law mind or not. It is not too early to plan for your wedding.

Enjoy the planning process!

Comment

Hey Cwongst, we're also planning for December 2007. We need to get a date soon so that we can go ahead to fix a hotel. Can someone advise me on the following:

1) Apparently, the tongshu for 2007 is not out yet. Can we still get an auspicious date without the tongshu ?

2) Will hotels allow us to place a booking when the exact date is not fixed?

TIA

Comment

Hope this helps

JING ZI LONG FENGSHUI CENTRE
          64A Geylang Road, *** 25A
          (Next to Aljunied MRT Station)
          Singapore 388252
          Tel: 6741 7377
          Fax: 6788 6062
          email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Peace
            Hey Cwongst, we're also planning for December 2007. We need to get a date soon so that we can go ahead to fix a hotel. Can someone advise me on the following:

1) Apparently, the tongshu for 2007 is not out yet. Can we still get an auspicious date without the tongshu ?

2) Will hotels allow us to place a booking when the exact date is not fixed?

TIA
            Oh u can get from the Fengshui master. apparently they hv a bk to calculate.

Yes hotels will be more than happy for you to do a tentatively booking called "prospect booking" from them. but once u hv the cnfm dates u hv to pay a deposit to secure that date.

Comment

Ahh...that will be great. But I guessed if another couple has chosen the date from the time we make the booking till the time we confirm the date, we still have to choose another venue if we are not going to compreomise on the date. Must get a date quick.

Thanks to Demigoddess for the contact.

Comment

When you calculate your dates, get a few from the person. My mum is asking her friend to help out... and in the end I keep missing the hotel dates because each time I only have 1 date and by the time I get back to the hotel. It is taken...

Comment

Is it possible to get the auspicious dates for year 2008 or is it too early now ?

Comment

Originally posted by zhen32 View Post
                    Is it possible to get the auspicious dates for year 2008 or is it too early now ?
                    Nope, it not too early.
                    The sifu will be able to advice you on the date.

Comment

Originally posted by isplash View Post
                      Nope, it not too early.
                      The sifu will be able to advice you on the date.
                      Ok. Thank you.
                      Because my SO said that the 'Tong Shu' for 2008 is not out yet.

Comment

hiya, i m looking at 2008 dates too. So the tong shu is not out yet but we can check with the masters right? I was looking at a taiwan website ( think it's about Auspicious days/good days etc to get married/move house etc), able to search for some dates but not sure if it's correct or not.

My mum reminds me to seek opinion from my bf's mum first, before making any decision on the dates and such..

Comment

I went to this shifu:

Long Tian Xiang Professional Geomancy Services
                          166 Lentor Loop
                          #14-01
                          Bullion Park
                          Tower 3
                          S789097

(T) 64523048 / 65551325 / 90615008

Call to book for appointment. Also provide your DOB with the time of birth. He will prepare a booklet and all the dos and don'ts for u. Very nice old man. U just have to give a hong bao, we gave him a $88 Hong Bao.

Comment

Originally posted by saj View Post
                            hiya, i m looking at 2008 dates too. So the tong shu is not out yet but we can check with the masters right? I was looking at a taiwan website ( think it's about Auspicious days/good days etc to get married/move house etc), able to search for some dates but not sure if it's correct or not.

My mum reminds me to seek opinion from my bf's mum first, before making any decision on the dates and such..
                            hi saj,

can provide the website address??
                            thanks

Comment

Not saj but u can try this website http://verywed.com/lunar/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X