Wedding Ang Pow Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding Ang Pow Box

Hello all! I'm required to help my aunt do up a nice ang pow box for her wedding banquet. Any ideas? Seen any nice wedding ang pow box or done one before? I need lotsa help and ideas! thanks!!

Hey June,

here's a picture of mine Ang Pow box to match my silver theme which is done by a shop at Bras Basah.
    Last edited by Queenie; 29-08-2006, 09:34 AM.

Comment

hey queenie, that's beautiful!! do u still have the shop contacts? the fone no. and the address. How much did u pay for it?

Comment

juneoesque .. actually you can recycle the boxes that copier paper comes in .. get nice wrappers with ribbons and do it up yourself that's what i did for my gfren to save money .. she always wanted tiffany & co stuff so i did an ang pow box for her using the teal and white ribbons.

Comment

Let me see if I can manage to dig out the name card. Will revert soon.

Comment

hey queenie, thanks! managed to get the contacts already?

Comment

Hey Sweetie, thot for yourself. hee.....

most gift shops have nice ones but above 10 bucks. if your aunt is having 2 separate boxes (1 for groom & 1 for bride) thus smaller sized ones are acceptable. Try Daiso, when i popped by 2 weeks ago, they have silvery, metalic coloured ones in heart, hexagon & round shapes. 2 bucks each, throw in a nice pack of ribbon at 2 bucks is a economical & fast way to personalised the boxes.

Comment

haha.. Vernis.. not for me.. (sad to say im still single.. )

my aunt is having one box for both. Wheres Daiso?

Comment

Daiso is the Storewide-S$2 shop at IMM. many cotters like that place as many fantastic MU storage accessories can be found there

Comment

Hey June, sorry I can't find the namecard but the shop is right next to the POSB ATM. HTHs.

Comment

ang bao box

Hi Queenie

How much u paid for the box? me looking for one too.

Comment

Polaris, IIRC it should be less than $20 including the ribbon. It wasn't very expensive. And the lady (owner) was really nice. My friends and I were very undecisive about the ribbons but she showed us one after another patiently. She even cut the hole for the Ang Pow FOC. I was quoted by a wedding planner for minimum $70 for a simple Ang Pow box. :wow:

Comment

thanks queenie.

will go down and have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                            Polaris, IIRC it should be less than $20 including the ribbon. It wasn't very expensive. And the lady (owner) was really nice. My friends and I were very undecisive about the ribbons but she showed us one after another patiently. She even cut the hole for the Ang Pow FOC. I was quoted by a wedding planner for minimum $70 for a simple Ang Pow box. :wow:
                            thank you so much queenie!! i'll go try look for that place!!

Comment

I found the unit number. It's #01-11. HTH.

Comment

Working...
                              X