Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After ROM Solemnization (Evening)

Hey Ladies,

I help need ! As above i had no idea for my ROM ceremony with my friends.

For intro of:
    -Lounge
    -Restaurant
    -Party
    -etc

Thanks!

^_*

Hi, you have any budget? One of my besties got ROM recently and she held a lunch buffet, not dinner at Carlton Hotel. Aboutt $2K for 40 pax. Hth

Comment

do a DIY .. like get a holiday bungalow or something .. throw a buffet dinner and party?

Comment

Alvito (sp?) at Mount Faber Cable Car Tower is nice. One of my friend recently had a evening ROM there and they catered buffet in. Very romantic and nice view.
        Last edited by LittleLambie; 09-08-2005, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLambie
          Alvito (sp?) at Mount Faber Cable Car Tower is nice. One of my friend recently had a evening ROM there and they catered buffet in. Very romantic and nice view.
          That was on my thought also...

^_*

Comment

Originally posted by eternity
            Hi, you have any budget? One of my besties got ROM recently and she held a lunch buffet, not dinner at Carlton Hotel. Aboutt $2K for 40 pax. Hth
            I had invite about less then 10 peoples.

^_*

Comment

hi js....if u hv only around 10pple....then u can do dinner at Pete's Pl at Hyatt - cosy too....can just inform the manager William beforehand u want somewhere of yr own cos of ROM party - they wl be able to accomodate....

owise arrange for any of the beach bars at Sentosa and get them to cater the food also....u can rent a bungalow or chalet at Sentosa and after the party is over, yr friends and u can continue at the bungalow.....

basically i m sure u just to want share yr ROM joy and spend some time with yr friends rite?

Comment

Originally posted by patti74
                hi js....if u hv only around 10pple....then u can do dinner at Pete's Pl at Hyatt - cosy **** too....can just inform the manager William beforehand u want somewhere of yr own cos of ROM party - they wl be able to accomodate....

owise arrange for any of the beach bars at Sentosa and get them to cater the food also....u can rent a bungalow or chalet at Sentosa and after the party is over, yr friends and u can continue at the bungalow.....

basically i m sure u just to want share yr ROM joy and spend some time with yr friends rite?
                FOr the Pete's Place at hyatt- DO you have the website address?

Yes, i just want to share my joy with my friends....

^_*

Comment

for pete's pl u can just call hyatt general line at 67381234 and ask the operator to put u to Pete's Pl

or u can just visit hyatt dining website at
                  singapore.dining.grand.hyatt.com

Comment

hi js....just found ant place for u to hold yr ROM evening party for yr friends....

There is a nice cafe called Bliss at Punggol Park, they have recently added a new extension to their restaurant.....by the side of the pond...very nice...their food is not bad and also a wide selection of wine for the occassions....can go have a look

Comment

Originally posted by patti74
                      hi js....just found ant place for u to hold yr ROM evening party for yr friends....

There is a nice cafe called Bliss at Punggol Park, they have recently added a new extension to their restaurant.....by the side of the pond...very nice...their food is not bad and also a wide selection of wine for the occassions....can go have a look
                      Thanks sweetie.... Bliss i went before yes! its a romantic place food not bad! Price also not bad...

^_*

Comment

I think someone receommended Bliss at one of the gourmet threads and I have told alot of people about this place.

Comment

Peony Jade restaurant~!! Very nice decor, serves chinese food~ cheapest set menu lunch is $300nett/table of 10pax... Wanted to solemnise my ROM dere, but already taken up. sob~!

Now changed to Furama Hotel's Furama Palace rest... Food is good~!

Comment

Anymore places to recomend, my cousin is getting ROM in Sept, and wanted a hi-tea buffet or dim sum buffet after the ROM service.
                            Bliss at Punggol is a bit out of the way for us. Our budget is not exceeding $500 for around guest.
                            TIA

Comment

Working...
                            X