Hen Party for bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hen Party for bride

Hi, my good friend will be tying the knot soon.. but before her wedding, we (as her buddies) should organise a hen party for her right? Are there any suggestions (preferably with costs stated as well) as to what we can do for the hen party? Me and friends are totally clueless.. and the costs of the hen party should be split among us friends right?

Hi!

I'm also looking for ideas to have a memorable Hen's night! Gonna have 2 in Dec. One of which has been decided that we shall all have a booze nightout at Velvet. As for the other, still searching and brainstorming for ideas; undecided if we should just get a hotel room and have a nice cosy night among the girls.

I guess it depends on the likes of your gals, whether they'll prefer music n party or a cosy get together etc.

Any cotters who are married or had a Hen's night? Do share your fun and ideas here.... Thanks in Advance!

Comment

I organised a hen night out for my bestie by surprising her with a spa pamper complete with whole body massage followed by full mani/pedi at a good spa, a classy dinner at an expensive Italian restaurant follow by good live band music & cocktails at Balaclava. She enjoyed it very much. And yupp, split between the galfriends.

Comment

Just a silly experience to share.

my friend's sister had her hen party, and her friends probably want to give her a night that she'll never forget(remember), they actually hired Steven Lim as the male stripper!!

so her sister was like "DUH" throughout the whole session.

Comment

WHAT? Steven Lim is a male stripper? OMG!

Comment

You gals can consider having a mani/pedi party. I wanted to do mine with Fave Nails (they will reserve the whole shop for the party and provide finger food too), but something happened at home, so I scrapped the idea.

Comment

gals!

peekaboo: Yours sound like a princess treat for the Bride-to-be, a bestie indeed...

lulufey: i'm sure they were well entertained by him. Cant help feeling amused when i try to imagine his moves on the bride

Comment

Hey caden,

How much is it to book the whole place at Fave Nails? Thankies in advance!

Comment

Hi all!

My friend will be getting married soon and my friends and I are thinking of throwing her a hen party. Problem is we are all quite tight financially. Any ideas? We thought of going to Batam for a spa. Not sure though. What do you all think?

Thanks!

Comment

Me and friends actually had this idea as well.. THis idea quite good IMO... but as the hen's night was quite near to her AD, she couldn't go as she is very busy and can't take a weekend off to go Batam with us... But if your friend is willing to go.. then u all should really go ahead.. Best, book a hotel and stay there for a night as well..

Comment

Originally posted by lulufey
                      my friend's sister had her hen party, and her friends probably want to give her a night that she'll never forget(remember), they actually hired Steven Lim as the male stripper!!
                      OMG.. tats so disgusting..... they probably puked all nite yucks!

i had the intention of hiring a male stripper for a hen's nite as well.
                      but we have a pregnant lady amongst the gfs. hope the baby will not be too affected!

Comment

Originally posted by blueybubble
                        Hey caden,

How much is it to book the whole place at Fave Nails? Thankies in advance!
                        Not sure, since I never had the chance to do it. Can call 6235 5015 to check with them. If I'm not wrong, I was quoted like $200 plus for 5-6 pax.

Please don't quote me, I really can't recall alr

Comment

WHAT omg...u girls actually hired him?! man...i bet your friend's sister was like shocked to death oMG!

Comment

hi all, maybe you like to check on this website www.thebodytalks.com.sg , I do know that they organise hen party. Not too sure about the charges

Comment

Hey caden,

Thankies for the reply. That sounds reasonable!

Comment

Working...
                              X