Vpost - USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpost - USA

I don't know if this has been mentioned but theres www.vpost.com.sg. Check it out.

Hey I have used VPost, still waiting for my goods to arrive. they are having promotion right now. It is good service esp if the vendors do not ship internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
      I don't know if this has been mentioned but theres www.vpost.com.sg. Check it out.
      But they only serve a limited no. of websites right? How about the other websites that they did not list?

Comment

They didn;y list beauty.com but I ordered through there with no problems .. it's on it's way to me.

Comment

You know what this means for us.... more $$ spending!

Comment

Atypical is right, I order my Amber's Daisy stuffs using VPost, I will be receiving it soon.

Comment

I'm still blur at how vPost works, i've already activated my account. But do you put in your credit card information at the checkout? Do you pay at the checkout or do you only pay when vpost sends you payment?
              When you checkout, do you select US domestic shipping?
              So the total bill will only reflect the price of the items you ordered and the shipping price vPost quoted?
              What if domestic shipping is free?

Comment

clpersonal, I do not rem. filling up any credit card information when I sign up at VPost.

This is how it works, for purchases other than CDs or books, you have to pay $3.99(promotional rate, normal rate is $6.99) plus 15% of your purchase amount.

For eg my Amber's Daisy purchase is USD15, shipping is USD4, total amount of my purchase id USD 19.

Base on the exchange rate of 1.75, I pay SGD 33.25 for my AD purchase. So you have to pay VPost SGD3.99 + 15% of 33.25= SGD8.97
                HTH

Comment

Oh.. so if let's say, i buy a purchase that has free shipping in USA, then i just have to pay SGD$3.99 + 15%( Prices of items bought) for the shipping ?

This is definately cheaper especially if we buy in bulk right ?

How about payment? How can we pay Vpost for the shipping?

Edited to add: Does this work for buying from Ebayers who only ship within USA ?
                  Last edited by ponine; 11-12-2003, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Ponine, yes you are right.

You can use VPost for websites that only ship to USA addresses since VPost will provide you an American address.

And you can combine your shipment, let's say you order from Amazon and Victoria Secrets, they will only charge you $3.99/$6.99 + 15% of your total purchase from these two websites. The cut off day for shipment is everyday Sat so you have to make sure that by Wed all your orders from these store have reached that address they provided.

P.S I am not working for VPost, just trying to help with questions regarding this service since I have used it.

Comment

Hehe... thanxs so much for helping bummergal. This really looks like a a good deal.

1 question though: Say if i pay by credit card top a Ebay seller, then the invoice will show the total charges(items prices = shiopping) right... then how does Vpost know the exact net prices to charge the 15% ?

Comment

Hi Ponine...dun really know about eBay sorry

Comment

Originally posted by bummergal
                          Hi Ponine...dun really know about eBay sorry
                          No worries really.. i just emailed them to ask :p

Comment

Any updates?? But how does vpost bill you??

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                              Any updates?? But how does vpost bill you??
                              They will send you an email.. with the costs stated. The 15% charge would be the net prices of the items only. Doesn't include the domestic shipping charges.

Then after receivng the email, you can go to the vpost website to pay by credit card or giro-on-demand.

Comment

Working...
                              X