Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vpost - USA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • if u have dbs/posb card, there is free concierge

    FREE vConcierge Service (1 October – 31 December 2010)
    Full waiver on 5% handling fee when customers make payment with DBS/POSB credit or debit cards.
    Promo Code 105GLDW

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GetawayJunkie View Post
      Under the vPost help section, it states that "Consolidation helps customers to save cost by requiring payment of only 1 base charge, due to multiple shipments of items under the same category."

      What is defined as same category? I just shopped on drugstore.com and I bought accessories from Nordstrom? so can i still consolidate?

      Any advice?
      there are only 2 main cats now

      Parcels / Packages (Apparels, Toys, Electronics, Software, Books, CDs and DVDs, etc.)

      and

      Magazines

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GetawayJunkie View Post
        Under the vPost help section, it states that "Consolidation helps customers to save cost by requiring payment of only 1 base charge, due to multiple shipments of items under the same category."

        What is defined as same category? I just shopped on drugstore.com and I bought accessories from Nordstrom? so can i still consolidate?

        Any advice?
        That means they will only charge you the base charge on drugstore order, then for your Nordstrom order u just need to pay the actual price.
        I just wonder how much we can consolidate

        Comment


        • as long as not exceeding S$400 for all the packages (or else u will be slapped with 7% gst)
          and the packages from diff merchants arrive withing the 14 days holding time (or else pay S$10 extra per item per week)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by efai View Post
            there are only 2 main cats now

            Parcels / Packages (Apparels, Toys, Electronics, Software, Books, CDs and DVDs, etc.)

            and

            Magazines
            Ah okay! Thanks efai!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cherrykisses View Post
              yup, splashes & perfumes are deemed as flammable! unless u do a cp, u'll never be able to get those items into the us.
              omg can someone help me??? i ordered from drugstore.com and one of the items is tresemme heat protectant spray - which vpostusa now emailed me to say they can't ship for sprays!

              but the thing is, this item is not flammable and dont contain alcohol?? are they very strict?

              if they are, how can i go ard it, any one experienced before? can i ask them to open and throw away the so called flammable items????? omg my orders cost me 300+++ bucks!!

              Comment


              • If 1 package is above S$400, while my 2nd package is below S$400, can I still consolidate and only incur GST for my 1st package only? Or will consolidation mean that they will charge GST for both packages?

                Comment


                • anyone tried vpost's magazine subscription service?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GetawayJunkie View Post
                    If 1 package is above S$400, while my 2nd package is below S$400, can I still consolidate and only incur GST for my 1st package only? Or will consolidation mean that they will charge GST for both packages?
                    i think vpost will only charge GST for the parcel that exceed $400 because they state that GST is only applicable if CIF of each individual package exceeds S$400.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sassification View Post
                      omg can someone help me??? i ordered from drugstore.com and one of the items is tresemme heat protectant spray - which vpostusa now emailed me to say they can't ship for sprays!

                      but the thing is, this item is not flammable and dont contain alcohol?? are they very strict?

                      if they are, how can i go ard it, any one experienced before? can i ask them to open and throw away the so called flammable items????? omg my orders cost me 300+++ bucks!!
                      oh dear, u can call vpost to tell them to return the item to the merchant but i think they will charge for this service.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by babeme View Post
                        oh dear, u can call vpost to tell them to return the item to the merchant but i think they will charge for this service.
                        hi babe thanks for yr reply. i called vpost and yes, they charge $10 but i realy have 0 trust in this so far. thankfully i got drugstore to do a recall of shipment, and dont need to involve vpostusa.

                        i'm going to steer clear of vpostusa now. once bitten 20 times shy.

                        ordering through skinstore.com for now for clarisonic items

                        Comment


                        • My package CIF cost is $400.02, got charged GST $28!


                          Comment


                          • Hi all, this is my first time using vPost vConcierge service. Can any teach me how do I made payment after recieving the email with payment advice? I have login to vPost but have no idea which menu can get me to the payment screen. TIA.

                            Comment


                            • have u gotten the email notification?
                              after vconcierge bought the items, an email will be sent to you.
                              from there, there is a link to lead u to the payment page

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by efai View Post
                                have u gotten the email notification?
                                after vconcierge bought the items, an email will be sent to you.
                                from there, there is a link to lead u to the payment page
                                Hi efai, i got an email "vConcierge Payment Advice : XXXXXXXX" and it says


                                Below are the estimated charges information as per your request.

                                To expedite the purchase, please log in to vPOST and make your payment by 2010-12-02 23:59:00.0.

                                vConcierge Request No : XXXXXXXX


                                There is no link to the payment page.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X