Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Online Shops (Advertising disallowed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Online Shops (Advertising disallowed)

what's a great online shop well known for its services, delivers to SG and has great deals?

sometimes when shopping gets really boring in SG, I prefer to buy online... love the waiting game for the package to arrive

there seems to be plenty of such sites in the states but not many of them deliver overseas....sigh...

What kinda shopping are you referring to? Clothes, skincare etc?
    For great PJs & beach wear try www.peteralexander.com.au
    I think www.delias.com delivers to SG but not too sure about that, I think www.jurlique.com.au delivers too. Just these at the top off my head, sorry

Comment

wow...

i'm looking for anything....
      like to shop esp when the weather is too hot and the crowds are killing me...

hate to shop on weekends, now so busy with work dun even have time to shop anymore, hehe must get some retail therapy for my stress by shopping online...

thks for the recommendations....never heard of them before so will go check them out....

Comment

Can only think of Lands' End at the moment. Not very sure of the quality of the shirts though.

Comment

Oh yes, other than the usual Delias and VS, do check out JunkFunkMunk . it's by a local designer, with lots of cool bags in groovy prints. only complaint is that the designs can sometimes be a tad user-unfriendly.. but not too bad.

Comment

Xue, those bags are cute!
            Last edited by Glossie; 29-10-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Check www.urbanoutfitters.com. Mens & womens clothing & accesories. I don;t think they ship international though ...

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                Xue, those bags are cute!
                yes they are! im eyeing the little totes... but then my signature woke me up

Comment

But they're very reasonably priced! I don't have much time left this morning, but I'm going to go back and look again later!
                  Last edited by Glossie; 29-10-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I love the stuff at www.girlshop.com

Shipping's a killer though. US$50!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ppie
                      But they're very reasonably priced! I don't have much time left this morning, but I'm going to go back and look again later!
                      yes they are! sigh.. but i promised no more shopping for this month at least.

if you're interested, do hurry! the stuff sells out v v fast!

Comment

Hmm... www.abercrombie.com suits casual style well... But i havnt tried ordering from them though...

Comment

www.bluefly.com has some great dresses! I saw one green dress that is so pretty but unfortunately my size isn't available.
                          There are other things there like skirts, tops, bags, shoes etc but I only browsed through the dress section.

Comment

Originally posted by debby
                            What kinda shopping are you referring to? Clothes, skincare etc?
                            For great PJs & beach wear try www.peteralexander.com.au
                            Debby...those pajama's are cuteeee.....thanks for the link. I can't decide which one should i get though....

Everyone should check www.peteralexander.com.au
                            As soon as I hit the "place order"button...i'm sure I'll be so broke and have to starve myself this week.

Comment

Found another one.

http://www.glamourpuss.com.au

Very limited selection though.

Comment

Working...
                              X