Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales / Promotions / Offers

hi
    anyone aware of the zara sales??? at macpherson ???

pinkneow, no. what sales! details!

Comment

here's the info for ZARA sales

5 to 7 oct.. 10 am to 7pm
      venue is at 190 MacPherson road

Comment

Went to the zara sale.... A lot of dresses and those blazer or office jackets... But the stuff were not very nice but the price is very cheap... I bought a jacket suppose to be 148 dollars and now it cost me $39.90 heee...

Comment

opps, too late for the zara sale now... how was it, for those who went?

Comment

any idea when will the bysi sales end???

Comment

bysi sale more or less ended. more than half of their shop is filled with new season clothes yesterday, and the sale items left were nothing to shout about.

Comment

Phuture London at Wisma is having a moving out sale. Lots of GWP bag from various cosmetic brands, such as Polo and Lancome for sale. Price range from $12 to $15
                I personally don't fancy their clothes, they don't look nice IMOH.

Comment

Yep BYSI left with nothing much already; 2/3 of the shop filled with new season (with a mixture of past season) when I patronized FEP outlet on Sat.

But I went Junction 8 last Friday & it's still sale storewise ~ items were going @ $15 & $20; I think this outlet is the 'clearance' outlet coz I see way past season items which aren't found in other outlets.

Phuture London @ Wisma is terrible ~ the whole place is filled mostly with aunties & the SAs are cheenas & filippinos! Not that I discriminate them, but it's weird to see them in Phuture.

Comment

I saw Bysi Tampines still having the $15 & $20 sales over the weekend. Not too sure if they still have it this week. Looks like they still have a lot items on the rack..

Comment

Comment

raoul sale was good. was there during lunch today, me and colleague bought 9 tops, $30 each

for guys & ladies top

1 for $50
                        2 for $80
                        3 for $90

Comment

i thought it states from today (fri) to sat? so the sale actually was on since thur? like that any good stuff left?

Comment

sylvia7an: What's left from Bysi doesn't look nice to me...

Comment

any cuff links sold at the raoul sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X