Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO, the mng sales was not bad.
    I managed to get 3 tops and 1 dress..Total damage: $137/-
    Isetan Wisma outlet was the most neat of all. Both outlets at Shaw was crowded and messy, making it really difficult to see.

Comment

• Exchange

Hi Cotters,

I have 2 tops hopping to exchange to bigger size. In the Takashimaya Mango's
      receipt stated "Exchange & refund in 10 days", will they honour during sale? Have anyone try to exchange?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by ah_zi View Post
        IMO, the mng sales was not bad.
        I managed to get 3 tops and 1 dress..Total damage: $137/-
        Isetan Wisma outlet was the most neat of all. Both outlets at Shaw was crowded and messy, making it really difficult to see.
        I spent more than a hundred too. Totally agree!! I went to the one at Shaw first. Was super crowded! Got to squeeze with others. Isetan Wisma has more stock left than Shaw. I could not find one of the skirt sizes in Shaw but Isetan Wisma has! There is still space for one to walk without squeezing your way through in Isetan.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaey View Post
          heard that zara's sales won't be as good as mango's because my friend who work in zara said most of the "latest" items or good ones won't be out on rail.
          Yes..According to past experiences, Mango Sales are better than alot of other stores. Thanks jaey! I just hope to grab some good bargains.

Comment

• Massimo Dutti Sale starting today. up to 30% off.

Managed to get two blouses at 170

Comment

• I went to Marina Square yesterday for Mango sales. It was crowded and not much XS size left. So I go Vivo today to try my luck. Thank God I manage to get XS size. Marina Square has more varieties than Vivo but Vivo has more XS size..

Comment

• went to the mango sale..only managed to get a pair of shorts, one jacket, one cardi and one black blouse. total damage: $122 only! i'm a happy gal!

Comment

• Originally posted by erinn View Post
                  Yes..According to past experiences, Mango Sales are better than alot of other stores. Thanks jaey! I just hope to grab some good bargains.
                  no problem erinn by the way i like your avatar! it's the model for estee lauder right? gorgeous~

Comment

• Hi ladies, any idea when is Armani Exchange having sales?

Comment

• they are already having sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaey View Post
                        no problem erinn by the way i like your avatar! it's the model for estee lauder right? gorgeous~
                        Thank you, Jaey! Yeap, its the model for Estee. She's so pretty! I like yours yoo!
                        Last edited by erinn; 20-06-2008, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• I have a 20% discount for regular-priced items from Ferragamo, but only in June. Birthday specials. Willing to share it with cotters here.

Comment

• Has Zara sale started??

Comment

• So busy with my work that I had no chance to check the GSS... anyone know if Prada and Gucci started their sale already??

Comment

• jemay, zara sale should be starting this thursday.

calcyn, gucci sale has started. for prada, i remember reading from somewhere that the sale has started too. try check out the prada thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X