Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping are not allowed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone bought the mermaid dress from Intoxiquette today? I am so disappointed... I placed an order and got their invoice just before I wanted to leave the house. Then now I just made payment and realised their policy is such that the invoice doesn't guarantee a reservation. First come first pay. It is my first time buying from them. If I had known, I would have paid before leaving home. Now I doubt I will get it. Its been 8 hours. Sigh... do you think I still have hope? So sad... I missed out on that dress when ATL launched it. Now..... Sigh..... unless got BO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caline88 View Post
      anybody has yet to receive ATL payment verification?
      Caline88: I got mine **** and it's due to be shipped soon. What did you order? Can still BO. I got the nude workdress. Gorgeous Glory or something

Comment

• jumbosstar: thks! mine got verified not long after i posted here. same! order the same workdress but in black. afraid of VPL so choose the safest color! but nude is nice too! if the quality & cut are good, might consider getting the nude too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caline88 View Post
          jumbosstar: thks! mine got verified not long after i posted here. same! order the same workdress but in black. afraid of VPL so choose the safest color! but nude is nice too! if the quality & cut are good, might consider getting the nude too!
          Caline88: Yeah I wanted to buy black at first... but made a deal with my friend if I can't fit then I sell her. I really hope I can wear. I don't dare to buy this kind of dresses cos my fat thighs always have a problem fitting in nicely. If this works out, I will get the black one too! Heheh... Hope the BO will still be open for us to order after we try it on!

On another note, today I went shopping at City Square... found so may familiar stash from there. ATL got some dresses from there too... but I couldn't get it at the same low price as them because I am not a retailer. Sigh... So tempted to just start a blogshop just to buy the dress. So dumb right?!

But given the amount of effort, time, energy involved in getting these dresses, you have to hand it to the blogshoppers. The money they charge us for the dresses are actually not a huge lot. They don't make a lot from each dress' sale. In fact, they're doing us a favor by selling it at such low prices. Making it more affordable for us to wear clothes without having to buy from shops outside that cost $50-90 per dress.

Kudos to all blogshops! Esp ATL!

Comment

• jumbosstar: ya! such workdress ( eg from ATL) are available in chinatown too! In fact chinatown caters to alot of office wear, but the price is quite exp, at least $50 & above. But of coz over there u can try & free alteration, perhaps that's the cost difference!

the bo ends next sunday, so i guess there will be time! if they mail out promptly on mon. Do update if you receive urs k?

Comment

• Originally posted by starrycloset View Post
              AE hasn't verified payments since this morning right?
              i didnt get any verification!!

Comment

• sass: me too~ i think they didn't verify since morning. agnes is active on twitter now, maybe she'll start to verify soon. lmk if u got verification k? will let u know if i have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jumbosstar View Post
                  Caline88: Yeah I wanted to buy black at first... but made a deal with my friend if I can't fit then I sell her. I really hope I can wear. I don't dare to buy this kind of dresses cos my fat thighs always have a problem fitting in nicely. If this works out, I will get the black one too! Heheh... Hope the BO will still be open for us to order after we try it on!

On another note, today I went shopping at City Square... found so may familiar stash from there. ATL got some dresses from there too... but I couldn't get it at the same low price as them because I am not a retailer. Sigh... So tempted to just start a blogshop just to buy the dress. So dumb right?!

But given the amount of effort, time, energy involved in getting these dresses, you have to hand it to the blogshoppers. The money they charge us for the dresses are actually not a huge lot. They don't make a lot from each dress' sale. In fact, they're doing us a favor by selling it at such low prices. Making it more affordable for us to wear clothes without having to buy from shops outside that cost $50-90 per dress.

Kudos to all blogshops! Esp ATL!
                  hi jumbosstar, i have the same sentiments as you. whenever i go shopping at the brick and mortars, for any simple piece of apparel it will easily cost at least $35 and above. the material used may not even be fantastic. if i want anything better, nothing cost less than $80 per piece! ever since my friend introduce online shopping to me, i really take my hat off these blogshop owners being able to source really good apparels (unique designs and good materials) and make them available to shoppers like us at very reasonable price. i personally adore 1 particular online shop. i came across this shop last year via a blogger's blog. i can see the efforts they have put in to provide great apparels to us at very affordable prices. recently they even do photoshoots outdoor! out of curosity i ask them why because i can imagine the difficulty to do outdoor shoot under this warm weather in sg. their reply to me was, they want to capture the best true color of their apparels under natural light so that shoppers can be assured what they see is what they get. how effort!

sorry if i sound too sentimental. i know i am out of topic here i am a shopper who supports merchants who do their best to deliver a service or product.

last but not least, please allow me to introduce this online shop that i personally adore. you may also find them listed on the listings of cozycot.http://www.queenbels.com

Comment

• okies! what time u paid?? i paid 919pm.. weird huh. hope can make it for sat mail, i opt for normal post cos only 2 items this time..

Comment

• Sass and Starrycloset, I have not receive any AE verification too

Comment

• sass: i paid 10.21pm coz i thought they always verify from back, so better pay later. haha~

eternity: u too?!? what time did u pay?

Comment

• Starry, I paid at 950pm and 1015pm.

Comment

• eternity: okies..we keep a lookout for each other.

Comment

• haha i wanted to pay later too, but hand itchy, just wanna quickly pay and get it over with.. !

Comment

• Starry, will do!

Sass, I thought by paying early can be in the Sat batch

Comment

Working...
                                X