Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping are not allowed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xiaomantou View Post
    Someone had jokingly suggested that it goes into their annual D&D lucky draw prize list
    HAHAHA thats really funny.

Comment

• How much will the clutch be? $38 again?

Comment

• Comment

• it's 38?? how you all know? haha

Comment

• pinofino AE clutches always that range ma... so i'm guessing

Erm, the MEGAJOY dress looks very funny at the bottom..Especially the nude color with black at the bottom...

Comment

• Originally posted by xiaomantou View Post
              Someone had jokingly suggested that it goes into their annual D&D lucky draw prize list
              LoL.. theres goes my very pretty necklace from America.. missing for 3 months and gone forever..

Comment

• What do you all think of Megagamie and TTR dress? Top part looks common...bottom looks odd.

Comment

• babette: im not in love with the look of the dress... looks kinda too mature..

Comment

• babette super odd indeed.. the nude piece esp.. you see the 2 models in the middle... the dress does not look flattering on them... i would say get LP dress instead.. so fairy-like!

Comment

• anyone posted this yet? from HH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• xcherlyn & dollyaffair: Yah, indeed the dress looks strange. The bottom block looks abit too big... Not sure should i named it as block..haha.

LP dress looks good but don't think I want something like that for CNY.

Comment

• i like the LP dress! it's something i would get to wear on casual days!! hahaa

Comment

• I like the LP dress too! But think it will be too short/small for me ):

Comment

• babette color block weird dress?

starrycloset & greyhakuro : I like LP dress too! what color you girls getting? I'm thinking of green or yellow!

Comment

• ya, LP measurements are small for me too..sob..
                                Last edited by taredolphin; 12-01-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X