Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping are not allowed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, some dress are meant to be flowy and not fitted i guess, to individual preferences i guess.
    I like Rach cheongsum too! Pretty pc for cny:-)

Comment

• looking for HVV High-Waist Jersey Stretch Pants Color : Black.

Please PM me if you're letting go. I was too slow.

Comment

• Renize, I like ky's dress when it's on the hangers, but there seems to be something wrong when ky is wearing it and i cannot exactly pinpoint what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayminine
          Has anyone gotten the last ABTU collection items yet? I'm still waiting to receive the smooch slack cardi (stone grey).
          I'm also still waiting for mine. Cardi in black. Normal mail.

Comment

• For those interested, HH's full preview is up on facebook already.

Nothing caught my eye. haha
            waiting for their aldo heels

Comment

• http://intoxiquette.livejournal.com/...tml?mode=reply launched

QUOTE : LOVE WITH INTQ for discounts!

Comment

• I like Rach's cheongsum too..but doubt I can fit into it without my tummy showing.

sugarpricing83
                me too, I thought it look interesting, i guess it might be that particular picture to me that looks quite unflattering but her main picture of the dress looks pretty good.

Comment

• Anyone can help me with this? I am so upset with Agneselle latest waterfall dress collection. They informed that they sent out my parcel (2 dresses) on 13th january and I opted for registered mail, after emailing them everyday for the past 1 week, they told me it has been mailed out through smartpac but when i called singpost with the number of my smart pac i was informed that the location of the parcel cannot be found! Then agneselle told me if i wanted to know the location of it i should call singpost but they can't even trace the parcel!! OMG I NEED IT FOR CNY!!

anyone can help me with smartpac and how it works? why did they send out through smartpac when I opted for registered mail???

Comment

• melissatay: AE uses smartpac for those who paid for reg mail now because it's a box and its less prone to tears etc. Sometimes they still do the envelope reg mail when they deem appropriate. Smartpac also promises next day delivery (but to my knowledge, i think it's the 2nd day receipt for most people). Pinofino had a case of lost smartpac before, AE replaced it (maybe u can find out more from her). If i'm not wrong, you can request to see the carbon slip that comes with the smartpac - singpost should have it. one copy is on the box, the other is retained by the postman - it's written in their terms and conditions. it costs $2? to see it though, but u can tell if postman did something wrong or wrong address/receipient.

Comment

• Anybody letting go of Swivelle Fringe-Chained Toga-Gunmetal in Size M and Agneselle Embellished Grecian Toga Dress in white or raspberry pink, do PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• hey! actually rach's cheongsum looks really short! like not appropriate for bai nian at relatives house. does anyone know how tall is rach?

Comment

• cheesysurprise: i think she is about 162/163 cm :-)

Comment

• melissatay21 i'm not too sure about the smartpac tracking.. but it could be due to AE giving you the wrong number, or Singpost is being inefficient as usual.. for me, the lantern pleated dresses are SUPPOSEDLY all mailed out last friday, my waterfall tops too, all reg mail, but i have yet to receive them either...

are you in their list of smartpac or reg list? i'm not even on any of the lists and i'm really getting frustrated too.

but to be honest credits to AE, they have since refunded me for the Chic Flick 4 BO missing top. but my waterfall tops are yet to be received too(sent out 3 weeks ago i think) and i'm really worried about my lantern pleated dresses. i wanted to wear it for CNY/V day!

any girls who joined lantern pleated dress BO and have received the dresses? or have any updates?

Comment

• TVD's preview on oriental bloom tulip wrap dress.

Comment

• thank you north_liv & starrycloset , i shall call up singpost again to check as well as email agneselle until they give me a satisfactory response.

i guess buying from big blogshops is a no no for me after this very unhappy incident ):

just in case my waterfall dress doesnt arrive on time, i'm comtemplating these 2 dresses, anyone can advise if their parcels arrive on time?

Comment

Working...
                                X