Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping are not allowed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blehxp View Post
    TVD's preview on oriental bloom tulip wrap dress.
    this is really sweet, when is it launching? can i have the website please.

Comment

• melissatay21 tentatively tonight at 9pm. http://thevelvetdolls.livejournal.com

Comment

• melissatay21 it looks like Odorikoya's manufactured dress a while ago!

i prefer the Odorikoya's version! somehow the lace on that dress makes everything kinda weird.. and old. just my opinion :p

Comment

• haha just received AE toga top. it's not forgiving on the tummy. haha

Comment

• Payment verified by HVV! paid before 1130pm!

anyone can go in to HVV website?? still down right?
            Last edited by ClaraWen; 19-01-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• any cotters having trouble with AE?

They have not replied my emails since 4 days ago. and from their last email promised they will mail out my items last monday via smartpac but is not true to their words.

I have 2 batch of items with them. One from Dec until now.
              I'm really losing my patience with them.

Agnes is now in BKK and PL is working. I don't know how else to contact them.
              sigh!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilovejellybeans View Post
                any cotters having trouble with AE?

They have not replied my emails since 4 days ago. and from their last email promised they will mail out my items last monday via smartpac but is not true to their words.

I have 2 batch of items with them. One from Dec until now.
                I'm really losing my patience with them.

Agnes is now in BKK and PL is working. I don't know how else to contact them.
                sigh!
                same here, did they give u the smartpac number?

Comment

• ilovejellybeans me -.- i'm guilty of 'threatening' them, but it's the most effective in getting their responses. now i stopped the 'threats', they are back to being non-responsive...

Comment

• Looking for Agneselle Waterfall dress in Pink!
                    Please pm me if anyone is letting it go =)

Comment

• north liv, how do you threaten them? also, anyone know when is TTR launching?

Comment

• melissatay

ttr launching tonight

Comment

• melissatay21: Nope they didn't and there is no update at all!! are u having the same prob dear?

northliv_: how did you threaten them? I've emailed them many times and have not been given any response! I've also emailed to agnes' personal acct and she promised to check but now she's not holiday.
                          I just feel that they are not responsible at all!

I used to give them the benefit of doubt and continued supporting them despite the many complains in the past but now bitten i can really understand how all the angry customers feel.

Comment

• yes exact same problem ilovejellybeans.

i've already called up singpost dunnoe how many times just to trace the smartpac but they say they can't find it, wth seriously??

i saw on singpost website smartpac is having some discounts so maybe agneselle just wanna save afew dollars on every registered mail and use smartpac instead, that box thing is just an excuse.

(For TTR what time are they launching? do i have to comment the 1st minute to get my orders?)

Comment

• ilovejellybeans melissatay21 i emailed them, formspringed them, tweeted to agnes's twitter account. my friend did the same thing for me too. threaten to go to the police because it was a genuine breach of trust (because they refused to reply me about not sending me a top after 2-3 weeks of chasing them). even with those, 2 days later agnes finally replied on her formspring question by my friend who demands a reply from AE about my situation (was quite intimidating lol). on that very same day i had replies for refunds on my top, and miraculously my waterfall tops are 'found' as the parcel was damaged (i opted for normal mail) and AE suggested reg mailing it this time round. I agreed almost immediately.

they got back to me about the refund which I am very relieved about, but now I have to deal with the lantern pleated dress AND my waterfall tops are still nowhere to be found. i dont wanna go through all the threatening emails, formsprings, tweets again.. it's very tiring

Comment

• my smartpac isn't here too yet! i hate buying from AE sometimes, srsly. If Agnes is working full time for AE i can't see why they can't reply the emails -.-

Comment

Working...
                                X