Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (NO Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online BlogShop (NO Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping)

Old thread closed as it was causing problem to the website.

*Note: It's come to our attention one or more BS owners has PM cotters to advertise their clothings in CozyCot forums. So readers of this thread, please exercise wisdom on the stuff you read here.
    Love & Blessings,
    CozyCot Crew
    www.CozyCot.com
    Be a CozyCot Fan | Follow CozyCot Tweets | Iphone App | Android App | CozyCot Reviews
    CozyCot - For Women, By Women

upcoming TTR piece - according to joyce - "not so soon"

Comment

ClaraWen - ooh she has bangs now!

nitaz - depends on your skin tone? i like green and yellow :D

starrycloset - love the hem of that ttr piece :D but dont like the top part, looks flimsy >.< hope its not like that irl hahas! hope its not loose fitting at the waist too!

Comment

infiniteloots: haha looks like a tie back sash for the waist part? haha she blogged that it's a sample piece. haha i like the hem tooo!

Comment

Looking for Swivelle's Chiffon Crochet Blouse in Frosty Blue!! BNIB preferred, though pre-loved is ok too.

Do PM me!

Anyway, really loving Swivelle's embroided top! Planning to get it in 2 colors tmr

Comment

starrycloset - ooh couldnt tell that was a sash. cant see clearly! thought it was an elastic band! i wonder what colours it comes in! <3

Comment

lavenderwen - me too! am planning to get the black one~ if i can comment on time >.< will be having some activity during the launch ;-; why dont you join the bo for the crochet blouse? you can check if there are extra slots!

Comment

infiniteloots haha i'm too impatient to wait that long! shall try my luck first before emailing them I'm thinking of getting the navy and beige one. Looks really good for school!

Comment

polkadottie, yourcandystore: thanks for helping! USD.. means its about $100+ sing? do u think its worth it? =P

Comment

feel like getting something to wear for vday but the popular blogshops like LB etc nv launch anything haha sian

Comment

kokomi: u wanna get the authentic one? not sure if you're ok with inspired, but there are some blogshops selling the inspired ones.

Comment

i lost AE mail also! its the first in 2 years.. somemore its a clutch and the grecian top. sigh

Comment

starrycloset: i dont mind inspired ones! mmind to share which bs sells them? since inspired ones also looks real similar to real ones. =)

Comment

kokomi: you can try shophaus.livejournal.com - it was featured in some blogs, so their quality might be better? not so sure coz i didn't buy from them yet. or i know there's a preorder for it by http://icecreaminacup.livejournal.com/, i just pre-ordered the HoH chunky necklace in black from her this afternoon - didn't manage to find instocks/orders at other bs.

Comment

i received my loots le! whopping 5 parcels at 1 go! =)
                              AE waterfall dress still missing though..

and i want to swop my CWC chiffon highwaist skirt in Black Size S to Black Size M !
                              anyone wants to swop..? i got mine from recent BO
                              http://catwalkclose.livejournal.com/62326.html

Comment

Working...
                              X