Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (NO Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babes, Happy Valentine's day!

Comment

• Looking forward to hvv tmr no mailers yet?

Comment

• HVV tmw at 11am!

Comment

• Hi all, Just want to ask for those who own the LB oasis skirt, is it stretchable? say it can fit a 29 waist?

Comment

• i'm looking to sell AGNESELLE WATERFALL DRESS IN PINK, please PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Comment

• I carted out pleat chiffon dress from LB but encounter paypal error msg.
              The dress is in my order history and status is awaiting paypal payment.
              But there isnt any link there for me to click so that i can make payment via paypal.

Anyone know how to solve this?

Comment

• happy05: when u login to paypal, there might be a payment sent to VRV - pending, there. u can try to see if u can push the payment through. if not, u'll have to email LB using their "contact us" form and they will provide u with a new link.

Comment

• Originally posted by starrycloset View Post
                  happy05: when u login to paypal, there might be a payment sent to VRV - pending, there. u can try to see if u can push the payment through. if not, u'll have to email LB using their "contact us" form and they will provide u with a new link.
                  starrycloset: babe, the error msg occured when i click on paypal at LB page.
                  It was still redirecting me to paypal page then internet cannot display the page msg appear. Which means it failed to even direct me to paypal page for me to log in to my paypal account. psps if i did not make myself clear earlier.

I shall send an email to LB then but we r onli given 6 hrs timeframe to pay up then the item will be auto make available again rite
                  Pray that they can send me the paypal payment link in time

thx so much for your reply babe

Comment

• happy05: u can login to ur paypal account directly through paypal.com and see if it's inside? don't have to go through LB page.

Comment

• starrycloset: I checked le, not there

Comment

• happy05: oh, then I guess have to wait for their reply.

Comment

• starrycloset: yalo thx starry

Comment

• I've found that ever since the previous posts were removed, forums' been moving very slowly! Perhaps it's also the attribution of not much launches; hence no hype. hahaha. HVV in 9mins! :D

Comment

• chings: yaaaaa! hope the HVV launch will spur some talk in here

Comment

• Camping for HVV!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X