Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online BlogShop (NO Self-Advertising, Selling, Swapping)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear, I can't decide if I should buy the same top in two different colors from Ohvola because I just joined the backorder for TVD's chic porter shorts. So broke.

Comment

• For those who are interested in getting the ATBU Laydee Bag, it's available from the below sites, in many colours:

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct...3000?u=qoo3912
      http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct...?u=bigi0107000

and probably more, randomly surfing :x

Comment

• @blurblurp: same here! i wont be at home to comment for megagamie top as well. Hoping to find someone to comment for me.

Comment

• Does anyone know if LB piazza playsuit comes with anti-slip?

Comment

• Yes it does I have the blue one.

Comment

• How's the cutting like?

Comment

• cruzero I got it in size S and I would say the top portion is quite tight for me but from waist down it's quite loose and it sort of has a straight cut to it.

Oh, also because of the excess fabric from waist down, it's not very pretty when you sit down :/

Other than that, the material is great, the inner lining is satin-like and the ribbon is very cute!

HTHs!
                Last edited by ouraffinity; 20-04-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Looking for:

HH Skinny Leather Weave Belt in Black, Chili Red
                  SMooch Waisted Flare in Bronze, Size M

Pls PM me, thanks!

Comment

• I can help you girls to comment for Megagamie, PM me!

Comment

• Saw it on fb ad that caught my attention. Saw lolliepopbestie model on it. this blogshop name Sandyjoy is having 25% off on their debut collection. Thought i'll just share it here!

Comment

• Originally posted by starrycloset View Post
                        neu2223: TTR remade a 2nd set of colours - yet to be launched. it includes baby blue, baby pink and yellow..not sure if there's a 4th colour. haha i did a review on the baby pink one some time ago.
                        ohh.. wait a min, yet to be launched? but u reviewed it already??

Comment

• Smooch launching tomorrow at 11.30am... Preview up on their site..

Comment

• neu2223: yeah, some pieces are available at First Day at PS. Joyce said on her formspring that she hasn't decided when she's going to launch it online. i previously owned the green one, then saw the baby pink and baby blue dress at First Day so went to try it. Aside from the colour difference, the rest of the measurements is the same.
                            Last edited by starrycloset; 20-04-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• -problem solved- thanks.

anyone letting go of HH tulip sleeve top in mustard please let me know. it's sold out so freaking fast!!!!!!!!!!! argh
                              Last edited by kaylynn; 20-04-2011, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• kaylynn: nope, there's no password. u try retyping the URL at 1000 hrs. it will go in automatically.

Comment

Working...
                                X