No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunkist Please take a look at CozyCot Forum Rules. Please take extra note of Rule #5. :deal:

Comment

haha.. i am aim by mod...okok.. Noted.

Comment

Helipcopter

Yoz.

How about a motorised helicopter or a mini airplane?

I spotted them @ shops in hong lim (eh where the hawker centre is in Chinatown) last week while having lunch there w my boss.

Seems exciting n a big boy's toy

Contemplating on getting tt rather than the usual perfume, wallet pen...

May be a suprise gift.

Though the airplane, u will need a stretch of concrete land @ least > 3km i think for it to take off and fly.

Comment

Re: Helipcopter

Your SO have interests in these kind of stuff? If he does, why not. But think carefully.

Comment

Wooden puzzles?

This is my first Valentine's Day with my SO. Thinking of getting him three small presents. Is that too many? i.e. am I spoiling him too much?

Also need some recommendations:
            (1) I'm thinking of getting something to help him sleep on the airplane. He has problems sleeping while travelling. What works best for you?

(2) SO loves puzzles and tinkering with his hands. I want to get him one of those wooden puzzles where you play around with shifting hoops, blocks etc. I've seen them around in push carts and toy shops. But I can't remember where they're found now. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for the tips!

Comment

Sweethearts,

My 4 year anniversary is on 11th Feb & as you all know, V day is on 14th Feb... I'm running out of ideas...

I'd just got him a tee which he liked from Hollister.

I am thinking of getting him couple rings.

Anyone knows of anywhere I can get nice,affordable couple rings?

No bits & pieces please, SO broke both of our rings with just 1 bend of his knuckles :roll:

TIA!

Comment

Wooden Puzzles

Hello everyone,

An example of the wooden puzzles I was talking about:

http://scientificsonline.com/product...cd2=1106498394

Too bad the site is from the US and it will take a while for them to ship the puzzle over. Anyone knows where I can get such puzzles in Singapore?

Comment

Any ideas what I can get for a budget of $200?

I wonder if a control car (battery-operated) fits into my budget?

Dear cotter, more suggestions please!!!

*TIA* dearies

Comment

azure13, that sounds like a good idea if your SO's into that sort of things. but beware though, it would be tossed aside once the novelty wears off & how often will he get to play with it? that was the advice bf gave his friend's wife when she asked for ideas

Comment

First Vday he's there and i'm here. What should I get that can be shipped over and is still special? Better not buy any clothes from online sites, he's been scolding me about shopping too much already

Must add that bearing in mind i'm jobless and not even 20 yet. mustnt be something thats toooo expensive! *sigh* Hee hee.

Comment

What I can think of right now at this hour:

Burn him a CD with all his favorite songs.

A pen with his name engraved. Doesn't have to be an expensive pen. I recall Prints at Paragon has some LAMY pens for reasonable price.

Write him a poem? Hehehe I can be a die hard romantic sometimes.

Comment

Idea - Kinky imported condom!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlene
                            Sweethearts,

My 4 year anniversary is on 11th Feb & as you all know, V day is on 14th Feb... I'm running out of ideas...

I'd just got him a tee which he liked from Hollister.

I am thinking of getting him couple rings.

Anyone knows of anywhere I can get nice,affordable couple rings?

No bits & pieces please, SO broke both of our rings with just 1 bend of his knuckles :roll:

TIA!
                            what about the shop at bugis level 1? opp gold heart? forgotten what's the name. got our first ring there and it's still in shape, just that scratches all over..

Comment

Oversea? get him a ipod shuffle!

Comment

Our anni is end of this month and we will be going for a hotel stay over this weekend.
                                We usually don't celebrate v-day in style since it's quite near our anni..and presents are usually out too. Maybe a card or something nice n memorable.
                                We usually splurge on Xmas gifts
                                Got him a watch last Xmas.
                                Anyway we *** agreed that probably we don't need to buy gifts for each other for each occassion..sometimes, it's really difficult to think what to buy!! Esp when U have bought every other thing in the list :Doh:

Comment

Working...
                                X