Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Taking orders for designer bags from New York

Hi all,

I will be travelling to Washington and New York City from the 4/4/13 to 14/4/13. And since I will be visiting these branded stores at Manhattan anyways, I would like to take orders for the following brands:

---Coach handbag (the price in SGD is listed next to the item, sms me for quotes)
    Legacy latest collection
    Madison latest collection
    Coach :: International :: Our Latest Collections

---Tiffany and Co jewellery (price is in USD before taxes, sms me for quotes)
    USD250 and below
    Tiffany & Co. | Browse $250 & Under | United States
    USD500 and below
    Tiffany & Co. | Browse $500 & Under | United States

---Kate Spade hangbag (price is in USD before taxes, sms me for quotes)
    Hangbags: kate spade | designer handbags - leather handbags - designer purses
    Sales: kate spade | discount designer clothing - discount designer handbags

Hurry and checkout these arm candies and bling blings! (I will only be taking 5 orders for handbags, and 10 for accessories, since I will hand carry them in the plane to ensure their perfect condition)

Whatsapp or SMS me stating the brand, collection name and item to Phyllis @ 92210494 to ask for quote.

Example: COACH Legacy collection, legacy perforated leather medium candace carryall (SGD915)
    My price nett: SGD698-715 (Less $200)
    Brand new, Authentic with receipt and original packaging (Can even show you my flight ticket), Handcarry on plane, Meetups after I back in Sg on the 15/4/13 onwards

For serious buyers only. Perfectly legit.
Working...
X