X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Cool CRUMPLER Laptop Bag

Range name:
    Cumpler - Pinnacle of Horror

Loads of style. Loads of space. Loads of uses.
    WIth its distinctive fold-top opening, integrated padded sleeve for up to a 15-inch laptop and external pockets, the lightweight and weather-resistant Pinnacle of Horror switches from work mode to play mode as fast as you can. Only for the cool!

COOLEST DURABLE BEAUTY
    Black exterior with bright red interior - screams style and swanky! Extremely durable but lightweight material allows you to sling it over your shoulders with casual coolness.

THREE STORAGE ZONES
    Top opening main compartment with full width zippered internal pocket and padded 15-inch laptop sleeve with velcro closure
    Vertical opening zippered front pocket
    Full width zippered rear compartment

SOFT PATTERNED LINING
    Tough but tender, the bag's lining is made from soft-to-touch 'peached' polyester, and patterned with head embossed Cumpler logo.

DOUBLY SECURE
    The bag's roll-top opening features a combination of clasp and zipper closure. You get extra security when you want, and fast access when you don't.

WATER RESISTANT
    Made from water resistant materials, the bag features a waterproof roll-top opening and YKK water resistant zippers for maximum protection in wet weather.

ADJUSTABLE LENGTH STRAP WITH REMOVABLE SHOULDER PAD
    The 38mm wide strap and removable sholder pad distribute weight evenly, while its tri-glide buckle lets you adjust the strap length to ensure bag sits right where you want it without budging.

CONDITION
    Like new. Have two to let go. Each used about 3 times only. Letting go because no longer required to bring laptop out.

Retail Price at SGD200+.
    Selling at $130/pc.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT
    I have two pieces available, both in like new condition. If you are planning to get two together for a pair of coolios couple bag, contact me for further discount! Meet at my place of convenience.

Last edited by xp1010; 29-03-2013, 02:23 PM.

Hi there, are the bags still available? Do you still have the Crumpler tags? You can contact me at [email protected] Thank you!

Comment

Update: Sold, thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X