Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 nights Executive Hotel Room Stay in Kuala Lumpur!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 nights Executive Hotel Room Stay in Kuala Lumpur!!

Hi

If anyone of you is planning a short getaway to KL, I have a 2 nights hotel stay voucher for an
    EXECUTIVE ROOM WITH EXECUTIVE LOUNGE ACCESS FOR 2 PERSONS INCLUSIVE OF BUFFET BREAKFAST at the
    DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel.

Kuala Lumpur Hotels | DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur | Kuala Lumpur,

This is a centrally located hotel in Kuala Lumpur within 10mins walk to the Petronas Tower and KLCC. Ampang Park LRT metro station is only 5 minutes via covered walkway.
    Located on the Executive Floors, offering complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails, the 32m² Executive Room features one king-sized Sweet Dreams™ bed. There is access to the prestige Executive Lounge where you can enjoy complimentary afternoon snacks and evening cocktails. Recline on the hypo-allergenic down pillows or relax on the sofa and watch a choice of satellite TV channels. Stay connected at the spacious work desk with high-speed internet access (fees apply), ergonomic chair and desktop multi connection panel. Pamper yourself in the elegant, contemporary bathroom with a range of luxury amenities.

Voucher is valid till Nov 2013. Reservations need to be made with the hotel before utilising the voucher.
    The normal rate of an executive room in this hotel is between SGD210- SGD270 per night
    I am letting go of this voucher at SGD300 nett for 2 nights only.VOucher is already inclusive of all service charges and taxes.
    Pls PM me for more details.

Thanks
Working...
X