No announcement yet.

Daiso the $2 shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love their plastic stackable shelves! =) Can hold quite a bit of stuff too! If I'm not wrong, can only stack up to 3 row though but still better than nothing.

Their face blotters are sooo cheap and good.

And some of their pencil cases are soo stylish and cool or if not, cute and sweet!

Though I would never get any of my cutlery and dishware from them: you can't really trust a super budget store on certain safety issues. :p They may look great but not too sure I wanna eat the paint.

Yah, agree with you too vonzill, some of the items are quite expensive and even then, the quality isn't that great. Some of their snacks are just not worth it: it's just what? Potato chips and even then, you can get much more for a lower price. :p And their chocolates confirmed cannot compare to the superior quality European brands like Van Houten where the cocoa content is much higher.

Comment

• Snagged these blushes on friday evening. Not sure if they are new...to me they are cos first time I set eyes on them

Generally I am quite pleased with the texture of these blushes, not gritty although the one on the left is a tad harder than the other 2. The one of the right needs quite a bit of layering to show up and no wierd smell for all of them

Comment

• do they still sell the fake grasS? i havent seen them in vivo branch anymore.

Comment

• Are the Acryllic drawers 3 tier ones still able to be found in Daiso Vivocity? On Saturday went there but could not find them...

Comment

• didnt see any of such drawers when i went to IMM and vivocity branch..

Comment

• is the food from diaso really safe from radiation? I noticed that some the manufacturers are from Niigata.. which means the products/ingredients used should be from Niigata too... and Niigata is just next to Fukushima..
              If Tokyo which is further away from Fukushima is being affected so much, then should we avoid food from Niigata?

The manufacturer of the company is Ajikaru KK.

Since the radiation incident is almost one yr ago, I think a lot of ppl have already losen abit on the controls including the governments?

Comment

Working...
              X