• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miztgral
    I went to Daiso at PS today and finally got a charcoal face mask... LOL

yeah me too!i went at 8pm
    quite alot of pple .hee

Comment

• hey..anyone knows how the lint remover looks like or which section to find it?
      It removes furring on clothes?
      TIA.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeq
        hey..anyone knows how the lint remover looks like or which section to find it?
        It removes furring on clothes?
        TIA.

i saw it near the baby's toy section at ps.its nt difficult to find cos that place isnt too big

Comment

• Anyone still see any charcoal mask at PS outlet? I wanna go down and get but scared its OOS alr.

Comment

• hi chidori,

the charcoal mask is in white packaging and some black polka dots all over or something? i saw it when i went PS on thursday.

Comment

• for your info, charcoal mask sold out when i went down this afternoon.

Comment

• there is a daiso at PS ,, hmm .. i nv see before ..
                i m so mountain turtle

Comment

• went to the daiso at PS yesterday...
                  the layout of the place is really
                  so crowded and squeezy that i didn't get anything...

Comment

• yea . i wen *** take a look finally , it was crowded too

Comment

• yeah yeah! went to PS daiso and bought so many things! bought those plastic boxes to put all my stuffs which are lying all around in my wardrobe.

Comment

• i went again ..its the 3rd time for the past 2 weeks i went down to "see see" and later buy buy

Comment

• Does Daiso sell those mini screw top containers suitable for placing pigments & glitters?

Comment

• sunshinetiffany> they do. not too sure if they stock it up at the PS branch as i saw it at them imm branch if not you can get them at Watson's...

Comment

• Can I know under which section can thses mini containers be found? Cos I went on Saturday and didn't manage to find them..

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn09
                                i saw it near the baby's toy section at ps.its nt difficult to find cos that place isnt too big
                                Hw does this lint remover works? I have some clothings which are "stained" with fur.
                                and how does it looks like??? Can anyone provide picture if you hv.... plsss........

Comment

Working...
                                X