Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China mostly.

Comment

i bought alot of containers from them. just got this one thats meant for tools. but since it looks danity, i use it as a compact container for my depotted e/s, blush, powder perfume and compact powder. its made of metal so i just attached magnets to my depotted stuff and they will hold on firmly to the container. i also attached a magnifying mirror to the case. now it looks as classy as clarins case.

Comment

I had this mini speaker from Daiso 2 years back and its still functioning well!

I like their Jap food too, especially the soba noodles, its the cheapest I can find in sg.

For people with green thumb, their gardening section there is pretty good too.

Comment

ive been wanting to try their jap food. whats the brand of that soba noodles. any ramen to recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
            China mostly.
            no wonder the stuff are cheap! hehe..

Comment

quality comes with price. packaging as well. made in china equivalent to affordable equivalent to $2 shop creation equivalent to daiso?

Comment

i always "attack" their facial blotters and can buy 4 packs/ boxes at one go!

My face produces more oil than the palm trees!

Comment

the only food stuffs i've bought from daiso are the konnyaku jelly... yummy!
                  will try to look at the noodles the next time i am there...

But whenever i go there, i can spend two hours in Daiso.. so i dun like my SO to go with me cos he will get really bored...

Comment

hi Lil_Piggie, we have exactly the same problem! think my SO also get really bored. haha.

Comment

the shop is so huge! with so many items.... i can walk round and round filling my baskets up... haha.. it's so sinful...

Does anyone know when their stocks will come into the shop? cos when i got there it always seem to be pretty emptied already... :huh:

Comment

I think they have new stock almost daily. Coz whenever I am there, the staff are always unloading goods.

I usually go there at 10 am (they open at 10 am) or 11 am.
                        Coz during that time, there's hardly anyone...however, once it's 12 pm, the lunch crowd starts to come in...and it's not as fun as shopping in a near empty place.

Comment

Originally posted by Helethea
                          ive been wanting to try their jap food. whats the brand of that soba noodles. any ramen to recommend?
                          I'm not too sure about the brand, there are many brands and variety for the noodles. As for ramen, I'm not sure either.
                          Go check it out when you are free!

Comment

May i know where is the exact pick up point for IMM shuttle bus at Clementi MRT and Boon Lay too?

Comment

For clementi, its at the bus stop with direction heading towards the west (McDonald side).

Not too sure about Boon Lay.

Comment

For the Boon Lay one, when you got out of the MRT gates. Turn to your right and walk towards the end. All the way straight. You will see a orange old kind of bus stop that is no longer in use, I think. And wait for it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X