Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see, i smell, i like! Secret Garden Home Diffusers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see, i smell, i like! Secret Garden Home Diffusers!

Click image for larger version

Name:	zen_zpse8898980.gif
Views:	3
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	3611789Click image for larger version

ID:	3611789Click image for larger version

ID:	3611789

6 fragrances to choose from:
    Sandalwood, Tibetan Lotus, Frankincense, Green Bamboo, Lavender and Chinese Tea Scents

They have a wonderful aromatic scent while being flame-free. This makes them safe for classrooms, offices, nursing homes, homes. Reed diffusers emanate NO soot or film onto your furniture, walls and ceiling-the way candles do. Each scents has their own unique benefits.

Check out here and find out what suits you best!

Each bottle lasts up to 2 months or more. Perfect for people who likes relaxation because the scents are very calming and mild. Good for those who dislikes strong floral or compelling scents. Made in Europe.

$24.90 Each. Free Postage With Registered Mail. Order from here.
    Payment can be made via Bank Transfer or Paypal.

Sandalwood Benefits

Sandalwood Zen – Tranquilizing Home Fragrance

One of sandalwood’s most important uses is to sedate the nervous system, subduing nervousness, anxiety, insomnia, and to some degree, reducing nerve pain. Researchers have found it relaxes brain waves.

Holabyss - Secret Garden reed diffusers are the best alternative to candles. They have a wonderful aromatic scent while being flame-free. This makes them safe for classrooms, offices, nursing homes, homes. Reed diffusers emanate NO soot or film onto your furniture, walls and ceiling-the way candles do.

Order Secret Garden Sandalwood Here
    . Free Postage With Registered Mail (To handle with care). Payment via Bank Transfer or Paypal here

Comment

Working...
    X