Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS brand new Kobo Glo e-reader

Hi,

I am planning to bring in Kobo Glo e-ink based e-reader, from a Canada based company now owned by Rakuten from Japan.

This is different from some of the readers you have seen in the Singapore market because it comes with back light. This means you can read indoor, outdoor or even in low light environment. A very useful feature. If you ask me why not Amazon Kindle? The answer is simple.

1. Kobo uses a open ebook format known as EPUB, a very popular format.
    2. Unlike Kindle, you don't have to worry about complicated VPN setup as Kobo Inc accepts international credit card.
    3. Last but most importantly, you can borrow ebooks from National Library, Ngee Ann or Singapore Poly. I will provide full instructions on how this can be done.
    4. You can add more storage via standard microSD card.
    5. It comes with a soft back and four fun colors; namely black, silver, blue and hot-pink.

If you plan to buy for your kids, I have another good news for you as this product won PTPA award. PTPA Media is the leading product awards program with the largest parent-testing community and seal of approval recognized worldwide

Details here : Parent Tested, Parent Approved Products

If you want to learn more about the products, you can check it out here.Kobo Glo

I am offering this brand new Kobo Glo at SGD190 Nett. Trading terms will be self collection at Novena MRT station.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply my post or drop me a PM.

Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by siggy; 05-05-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: changing product

Comment

Working...
    X