Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand NewChanel Clutch with Chain 12P Rose Fonce Patent

Hi all,

I am selling my Chanel Clutch with chain, in 12P Rose Fonce Patent Calfskin leather.
    Brand New in box with tag, dust bag, authenticity card, care booklet and receipt. This is a coral pink colour that Chanel Sg does not carry.
    Unable to attach pics here. Pls PM me or email [email protected]

Comment

• Hi

I just lost one of the earring stud and broke the hook.. Can I ask for a replacement and repair? Me so suay

Comment

• The broken area is the back were you put through your ear it broke

Comment

• Looking for chanel wallet, if any is selling please Pm me !
          thanks!

Comment

• Posting for a guy friend.

Brand new Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap bag for sale. Original receipt dated 26 Feb 2013. If you buy this before 12 March 2013, you can go to Chanel Singapore to exchange for another jumbo in lambskin or gold hardware if you prefer in accordance to exchange policy in Chanel boutiques.

Bag is still nicely wrapped in original Chanel wrapping. Just like buying straight from Chanel boutique but at much lower price than the current retail price.
            Chanel classic Jumbo Flap with double C logo
            Black caviar leather (can be changed to lambskin before 12 March 2013)
            Silver hardware (can be changed to gold hardware before 12 March 2013)

Includes:
            1. Original Chanel dustbag
            2. Original Chanel box
            3. Original receipt
            4. Original wrappers
            5. Original Chanel ribbons

Please whatsapp/ text seller at 9816 5949 for more details. No lowballers please. This is a brand new bag unused and unwrapped straight from Chanel boutique.

Hurry before 12 March if you would like to use this to exchange for another Jumbo design in the Singapore Chanel boutiques.

If you would like go get a jumbo of any leather/ hardware combination of your preference, get this before 12 March 2013! This is like Chanel classic flap going on sale (which will never happen).

No other ad in this forum can offer this opportunity currently.

Comment

• Posting for a guy friend.

Brand new Chanel Jumbo Classic Flap bag for sale. Original receipt dated 26 Feb 2013. If you buy this before 12 March 2013, you can go to Chanel Singapore to exchange for another jumbo in lambskin or gold hardware if you prefer in accordance to exchange policy in Chanel boutiques.

Bag is still nicely wrapped in original Chanel wrapping. Just like buying straight from Chanel boutique but at much lower price than the current retail price.
              Chanel classic Jumbo Flap with double C logo
              Black caviar leather (can be changed to lambskin before 12 March 2013)
              Silver hardware (can be changed to gold hardware before 12 March 2013)

Includes:
              1. Original Chanel dustbag
              2. Original Chanel box
              3. Original receipt
              4. Original wrappers
              5. Original Chanel ribbons

Please whatsapp/ text seller at 9816 5949 for more details. No lowballers please. This is a brand new bag unused and unwrapped straight from Chanel boutique.

Hurry before 12 March if you would like to use this to exchange for another Jumbo design in the Singapore Chanel boutiques.

If you would like go get a jumbo of any leather/ hardware combination of your preference, get this before 12 March 2013! This is like Chanel classic flap going on sale (which will never happen).

No other ad in this forum can offer this opportunity currently.

Comment

• Hihi. Anyone own this bag?

I saw from chanel website is called small or large shopping bag in toile.

What's the short common name for it?

Example we have gst, jumbo, maxi etc.

Anyone knows the actual price in sg? in euros and pounds as well?

Hmmm... pounds kept falling...

Thank you.
                Last edited by wolfberries; 14-03-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELICIAKOH View Post
                  Looking for chanel wallet, if any is selling please Pm me !
                  thanks!
                  You can get second hand wallet on deluxemall website. I bought mine from there.

Comment

• *BRAND NEW* Chanel GST Black from Europe @ $3000

Brand New Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (Black) with Gold Hardware
                    Selling at SGD 3000 firm. For sale only.
                    Serial No: 17++
                    Bought in Europe. Never used except for photos attached.
                    Size: 33 x 25.5 x 13.5 cm
                    Comes with authenticity card, Chanel ribbon (taken down from paper bag), dustbag, care instructions.
                    No box, no paper bag, no receipt.
                    Meet up delivery in Singapore.
                    Interested buyers please SMS / Whatsapp @ 98733063.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Item Sold. Thank you.

Comment

• Ladies, may I know how much is the lamb skin Chanel jumbo bag selling now in the boutique?

Comment

• Hey are you interested in teaching me swimming as a private lesson in my hotel pool. The arrangement have to be between 7 and 11 pm.

Comment

• Brand new classic lambskin jumbo going at SGD5700. Letting it go because it is a little too big for me. Item is flown in from Paris in Jul 2013. It comes with authentication card (18 series), white box, dustbag and paper bag. Receipt dated 24 Jun 2013.

Strictly no trades or installments. Delivery to your doorstep. Please contact 9one1two7871 if you are interested. Sincere buyers only.

Comment

• Originally posted by pehlayyun View Post
                              ladies, may i know how much is the lamb skin chanel jumbo bag selling now in the boutique?
                              sgd7250 (:

Comment

• ROYAl IMPERIAL Bird's Nest offers wholesale prices of best quality, whole pieces, cleaned
                                and well-processed bird's nest for our customers in Singapore.
                                Tested in Singapore lab for its authentication and being 100% organic, with NO artificial
                                and chemical additives.

Recent Studies have shown that Edible Bird's Nest, other than having natural nutrients,
                                minerals and antioxidants, it also possesses Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) that stimulates
                                the growth of skin and they are able to stimulate cell regeneration, tissue growth,
                                accelerate body metabolism, promote healing of wounds, scars and also strengthen oxygen
                                affinity in cells and resist ageing. This will fortify the immunity of the body and increase
                                resistance of the body towards damage caused by X-rays and other radiation, making
                                Bird's Nest,the most holistic health and beauty product for modern living.

Would you Like to obtain Anti-Aging and Beautiful Skin in just 6 weeks?

By consuming 2 tablespoons of bird nest daily, a box of 1 Tael (37.5gm) of ROYAL IMPERIAL
                                Bird's Nest will last you over 6 weeks.

Daily Cost ~ only $3- $4 per day

Forego your daily cup of coffee/ tea/ beauty & skin supplements for just 2-3 tablespoons of
                                ROYAL IMPERIAL Bird's Nest today
                                and
                                Experience the Difference, TRY IT NOW!

For more information, visit us @ Royal Imperial Bird's Nest ? Royal Food for the Imperial Family Royal Imperial Bird's Nest or contact us at
                                [email protected] / Office: 6526-0256/ 8522 0712

Make your order today and mention 'cozycot' to obtain a $10 voucher with
                                FREE delivery, right to your doorstep.....

Comment

Working...
                                X