Slim Couture Divine Slim sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim Couture Divine Slim sessions

Hi ladies, I'll be posted to overseas for work soon but I've some unfinished slimming sessions with Slim Couture which I'd like to transfer to any interested lady out there at a decent yet cheaper price than what they're offering.

You might or might not have heard of them, but they're pretty reputable in our local market. Below is the intro of their company:

Slim Couture is a home-grown Singapore company focused on helping women lose weight safely. Through the principles of traditional Chinese medicine, Slim Couture prides itself in providing 100% results guaranteed weight loss solutions to female clients with weight issues since 2010.

With its client-oriented approach and quality services, Slim Couture has been awarded the Singapore Quality Brands 2013/2014 and the Top 100 Singapore Excellence Award 2013/2014. Slim Couture’s centres consult with Physician Colin Chan Peng Chong (SRN CCRN), a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) internal medicine and acupuncture practitioner with 24 years of experience. A sought-after seminar speaker, academic and clinical mentor, he is also registered with the Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board, Ministry of Health Singapore. He is also a Lecturer, Clinical Mentor and Examiner of the Singapore Traditional Chinese Medical College.

Slim Couture’s clients include air crew personnel, bankers and working professionals

Here's their homepage link: http://www.slim-couture.com/

You could easily check out their raving reviews if you type their name in Google

I'm left with 7 sessions and I'd like to transfer these sessions to interested girls at a cheaper rate.
    It's totally perfect for anyone who's interested to try out any slimming centre cuz if you go to them straight, you won't be able to get away without signing a certain amount of sessions(after knowing your ht and wt etc), and usually they'd request you to make a full payment straight. You could have try out with my remaining sessions and see whether it's really working on you before continuing for more sessions with them. They do not have trial or single session for people who wanted to try out.

I'm really letting these remaining sessions out at a good price!
    Do PM me for the price or fast deals!!!

XOXO

Hi how much are you selling for?

Comment

Hi each session actually cost 200bucks as stated on the website.
      I'm willing to let go all 7 sessions at the price of 6, which is $1200, and I'll absorb the transfer fee all by myself.

If you're interested, could you like email me at [email protected]
      Thanks! :D

Comment

The session has been sold!
        thanks for the concern!

Comment

Hello ladies! I'm selling 16 sessions of Slim Couture treatment as I am going to leave Singapore for Perth for 2 years. Each session costs $200, but I'm letting it go at a discounted price of $3000 instead of $3200 for a total of 16 sessions.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Thank you

Comment

Hi! Currently selling 8sessions of divine slim as i signed up on impulse! Sessions can start in March straight after cny!! So you dont have to be put on the waiting list! Selling it at $1,500 instead of the 1,700! Email me at [email protected] !

Comment

Any interested buyers? Im letting go 3 sessions of slim couture at $550. (Usual price is $200 per session) Its good for people who wish to try out first as they sell 8 or more sessions only to new customer. Pls pm if u are interested! Thanks!
              sharonlim94
              Cozy Rookie
              Last edited by sharonlim94; 26-03-2015, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonlim94 View Post
                Any interested buyers? Im letting go 3 sessions of slim couture at $550. (Usual price is $200 per session) Its good for people who wish to try out first as they sell 8 or more sessions only to new customer. Pls pm if u are interested! Thanks!

Hi Sharon is the package still avaliable?

Comment

Hi all! Letting go 4 sessions of Slim Couture Divine Slim package at $600 (Usual price is $220 per session as price increased), but you will bear the transfer fee $80. Pls PM or email me at [email protected] if you are interested
                  creamy
                  Cozy Rookie
                  Last edited by creamy; 02-07-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Hi! I'd like to let go of 4 sessions of Slim Couture's Divine Slim treatment at $600 (usual price $220 per session) + $80 transfer fee. The smallest package starts from 8 sessions so this might be a good opportunity to give their treatments a go before committing to more. Please feel free to PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X