Far East Plaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far East Plaza

The impression I had of Far East Plaza was that of 77th Street (teeny boppy). My impression changed with yesterday's short visit. I was non stop and have been thinking of going back there with wads of cash to spend.

So, for a novice like me, shall we list the names of the stores, if possible, with the unit numbers, which are worth a step into? Also, a little write-up would be awesome too!

great idea Kare!

SUNNY ANG : #03-46
    TEL: 67374956
    EMAIL: [email protected]

Sunny Ang should be infamous amongst Cotters by now. Most of us love him for his really feminine, yet unique designs. The items in his shop are a mixture of his own designs and selected pieces from other lines. great place for looking for funky, girly items for a special night out!

GRIPZ : next to Sunny Ang

the shoes here are gorgeous! They're knock-offs of famous designs from the latest designer collections, at rather affordable prices. definitely a store you must stop by while in FEP!

Comment

i like a few shops in Level One (will update with accurate names and unit numbers at night)

1. VP7628 shoe shop - cheap, trendy shoes

2. Bath & Body shop

3. Utopia - sells ethnic but wearable stuff like batik skirts

Comment

[size=1]Originally posted by bluebubble
        i like a few shops in Level One (will update with accurate names and unit numbers at night)
        2. Bath & Body shop
        is that Blizz Essentials?

Comment

that's the one!

Originally posted by vixette
          is that Blizz Essentials?

Comment

Sunburn at Level 4 for bikinis - it's featured in the August issue of Cleo

Comment

1) Closet Affairs at #03-96

Currently they have Ali BaBa 3/4 and long pants, the IN silky black and army green ones. Polka dots top, starry silk tops, sometimes they have vintagy skirts and dress.

Dare to dress and be different, hop in!

2) Ego 04-?

Japanese casual wear. You can find Ayu's brand of tees, nice accessories, bags ( Vivienne Westwood, Milk and etc japanese brand's look-alike bags ), cutsy tops and skirts to go with. For the japanese fashion fans.

3) a.bout

Simple and japanese NONO look-alike wear.

4) Skool

For the hip hop guy fans. Get some for your bfs! Japan and HK imported tees. You can find Abathingape too! Cool looking sales inside too. =P Hee..can't help it but say this out.

Actually there's alot more shops in FEP to get hip accessories and unique clothes but i don't really remember all the unit numbers and the shops' names. Sorry!

I FEP!

Comment

second A.bout, very unique clothes

oh there's this bag shop at level one as well, sells nice bags; as usual, can't remember the name, it's near one corner

Comment

Closet Affairs sounds great, I will check it out on my next trip!

Comment

Somewhat OT but the Gelare Cafe at Level One of FEP serves a yummy-licious mint chip ice cream!

I'd been lamenting the discontinuation of Haagen Daz's Mint Chip ice cream but have recently found a worthy alternative in Gelare's Oregon Mint Fudge. Creamy and superbly minty, it beats the former hands down. Coupled with a scoop of rich choc ice cream (Chocolate Overload), can I say HEAVEN?

Comment

Ooooh, I love Gelare!!!!

Looks like I have to spend an entire weekend at FEP now!

Comment

Today's Tuesday Waffles [email protected]! Did u get yours?! I did!

Pan > I can spend every weekend there.. hehehe. But i really prefer it on the weekdays, for heerens as well. Heading there this thurs again!

Comment

so! closet affairs is at FEP!
                          i was reading cleo and some nice clothes from there are featured. flipped to the stockist page and was disappointed to see closet affairs is not there.

Comment

Yeah it is! Cleo! I haven't buy mine yet. Its a small dark shop, go check it!

Comment

Originally posted by pandora76
                              Closet Affairs sounds great, I will check it out on my next trip!
                              Yah it does. Sounds like the kind of clothes I'll love.

Comment

Working...
                              X