Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS Brand New (with tag) Gucci Medium Hobo with Horsebit (unique green leather trim)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Brand New (with tag) Gucci Medium Hobo with Horsebit (unique green leather trim)

Brand New Gucci 'icon bit' medium hobo with horsebit detail
    with price tag, dust bag, receipt, product cards, paper bag etc.
    • beige/ebony GG fabric with green leather trim
    • nickel hardware
    • single non-adjustable strap with 18cm/7" drop and adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with 45cm/17.7" drop
    • double zip-top closure with horsebit detail
    • inside zip, cell phone, and pda pockets
    • gucci crest cotton jacquard lining
    • 13.7"L x 5"W x 11"H
    • Retail price: $1,710

Payment Methods:
    ? Bank Transfer (Internet Banking / ATM / Branch deposit) preferred (POSB/DBS preferred/other bank also available; please enquire)
    ? Cash On Delivery (COD) not applicable
    ? Please make payment within 3 days after account number is provided unless special request have been made prior to bidding

Shipping Policy:
    ? Item will be delivered upon successful receipt of payment and/or clearance of cheque.

Delivery Methods:
    Self Collection / Pick-up
    ? Self collection is at TrifleStore?s convenience and has to be prearranged before bidding to avoid disappointment.
    ? Pick-up locations are at Tanjong Pagar and Tiong Bahru areas.
    ? If other locations are preferred, please feel free to enquire. Terms & conditions apply.

Refund Policy:
    ? This is a non-refundable transaction.

I'm unable to edit the post

I'm selling the bag at $1,300. If you are interested, please message me or refer to my listing in ebay.com.sg

Thank you!

Comment

I'm unable to edit the post

I'm selling the bag at $1,300. If you are interested, please message me or refer to my listing in ebay.com.sg

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X