Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling Off Brand New & Unused MAC Cosmetics at a Steal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Off Brand New & Unused MAC Cosmetics at a Steal!!

Hi all,

I'm selling off these brand new, unused and authentic MAC cosmetics at a discount. I have too much makeup already and I realize it's impossible for me to use up everything!

Reply to this thread or email me at [email protected] if you're interested to purchase anything.

Terms & Conditions
    • Items come in original packaging (box), unless otherwise stated.
    • Prices negotiable.
    • Meet-ups only. (After office hours at MRT stations anywhere from the north to central)
    • Payment to be transferred to my POSB Savings account before meeting up.

1. Happily Ever After Lip Kit from the MAC Tartan Tale Collection (Limited Edition)

$30 (Usual price $50)

Contains these 3 lip products and an applicator in a gorgeous tartan case:
    Lipglass in Endless Fun
    Lipstick in Cheers All Round
    Lipstick in To Joy

Quantity: 1

2. A Fabulous Fantasy Lip Kit from the MAC Tartan Tale Collection (Limited Edition)

$30 (Usual price $50)

Contains these 3 lip products and an applicator in a gorgeous tartan case:
    Lipglass in Heroic Tale
    Lipstick in Imagine This
    Lipstick in Storybook Ending

Quantity: 2

3. Dazzleglass in Hi-Falutin' from the MAC Digi-Pops Collection (Limited Edition, 0.06 US oz)

$20 (Usual price $35)

"A sheer, softened peach-coral with gold glitter. It looks more like a milky peach with subtle gold glitter on lips."

4. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack (promo size of 0.14 oz)

$10 (Regular size: 0.28, $22)

"Major drama. Lasts all day. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions. Feels light, supple. Ultra-sculpted brush has three-sided fibres to embrace and separate each lash, hugging every curve. Coats in one stroke from root to tip. No smudging."

*No box.

GRAB 'EM NOW BEFORE IT'S GONE!

Hi,

Pls do let me know if you have the MAC Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad and keen to let go, many thanks.

Comment

Hi,

Pls do let me know if you have the MAC Caviar Dreams Eyeshadow Quad and keen to let go, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X