Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you getting your SO this Christmas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you getting your SO this Christmas??

as above!

i dont know what to get for my SO, since all he can say when i asked him what he wants is "No need to buy"..

so trying to gather some ideas here

mine tells me that all he wanted is both of us to be happy and together. He also said the same thing. No need to buy
    think i will just made him a card will do :roll:

Comment

my SO said the same too. be more observant, see what he is lacking or anything he is using needs to be changed. eg, wallet, watch, bag etc. if you like, you can DIY something, make him a card, write him a letter etc etc?

Comment

sigh. the things he need are very expensive. like a palm top? i'll have to starve if i get him that..

hmmm. maybe i will DIY. but my art is really bad.

Comment

what is your budget, gal?

Comment

around a $100. got to save more for his birthday in January!

Comment

why not celebrate both occasions together? that way, you will have more $ and can really plan something nice? eg, a hotel stay, or a nice dinner in a posh restaurant?

Comment

me too, he always say nah, nothing! but he never ask me what i want though coz maybe he knows that i will ask for another LV bag!
                maybe i will give him a massage coz he loves massages and i never like to give massages and he knows it. unless you gals have good ideas, i don't mind. i don't have any budget. how about baking cookies with lotsa TLC? that's a good DIY?!

Comment

actually, i think baking is a great idea! providing your SO love pastries, but even if he don't, im sure he'll be touch by your gesture.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzie
                    why not celebrate both occasions together? that way, you will have more $ and can really plan something nice? eg, a hotel stay, or a nice dinner in a posh restaurant?
                    i suggested that but he doesn't want to do it that way. because Christmas happens to be our anniversary too
                    but thanks all the same!

Comment

Hubby has been wanting a home theatre system for the longest time, so I might get a set for him, unless I can think of something better.

Comment

Originally posted by elita
                        i suggested that but he doesn't want to do it that way. because Christmas happens to be our anniversary too
                        but thanks all the same!
                        Haha guess my situation is almost the same as yrs. Was also thinking of what to get for bf for xmas..but january will also be our 2nd yr anniverary...*scratch head*
                        Intended to do him a cross stitch for him ****..hopefully can finish for him by jan! (haven't bought yet though..lol)

How abt cooking up a simple meal for him? =p

Comment

i've already got him a new wallet, 40ml of Cool Water edt and i think in order to keep him home would be either the Xbox or PS2. i can foresee another big hole in my pocket.

Comment

happybean, congrats! Another mommy to be. Hope that you have a wonderful christmas.

Comment

congrats! i wished that i can do the same too but my mental state is not ready yet! i am sure that would be the best present for anyone anytime! awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X