Customized gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customized gifts

Anybody has any idea where to make photos into jigsaw puzzles?

Any customized gifts websites?

Came across this website

Customized Jigsaw

However, it is down. The email. Any idea is this shop still around in Yishun?

Any good shops that offer customized tshirt printing as well?

dunno about jigsaws or websites, but there's a place that does t-shirt printing in novena square. IIRC it's on the second floor, near the back.

Comment

i've seen this at bukit timah plaza, outside popular there's this small counter thingy that develops photos. they have these customized jigsaws on display. maybe you can try checking it out!

HTHs

Comment

thanks vixette!

I have saw that shop before.....actually i do know of a few shops around but not very sure of its services..good or bad....came across those shops while shopping around but can't really remember the locations haha

lysander, oh yah u remind me!! i could check out those photo prints shop for customized jigsaw puzzle!! I saw it around too!! i think i should just check out any prints shop and enquire..! Thanks alot !!

Comment

Oh my friend was hunting for this a few weeks ago and we found this shop at Coronation Plaza, 3rd floor. Run by a really nice old couple and I've got their card. It's All Creations Enterprise, tel no. 6468 2283 (open 2-6pm Mon-Fri).
          HTHS

Comment

geekchic, may i just ask this shop does jigsaw? or only tshirt printing serviceS?

Comment

Hey! you can check out such services at House of Humour.
              HTHs!

Comment

i remember there is a bookshop at Northpoint that does the jigsaw..

Comment

Inside northpoint u mean? okie i'll check it out....

Comment

They have it at Bugis too...beside the book/stationery shop ANBC...Btw,Hereen has it too.They let you convert your neoprint into puzzles,etc etc

Comment

Anyone has any idea where i can find a reliable printing shop in town area? need to print some costomised postcards that i designed myself

Comment

Does anyone know of any shops that customise photos into cross-stitch?
                        TIA!

Comment

JS there is a shop in AMK central that does all the craft work that can convert the pictures to the cross stitches.. Not too sure about the charges though...

Comment

Great! Will head there asap! Thanks for your help.. Really appreciate!

Comment

hi hi...

Originally posted by cUp
                              thanks vixette!

I have saw that shop before.....actually i do know of a few shops around but not very sure of its services..good or bad....came across those shops while shopping around but can't really remember the locations haha

lysander, oh yah u remind me!! i could check out those photo prints shop for customized jigsaw puzzle!! I saw it around too!! i think i should just check out any prints shop and enquire..! Thanks alot !!

Hi...do u know of any shops that do customisation for photo cross-stitch? =) thanx thanx...

Comment

Working...
                              X