Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Crazy Christmas Promotion] Up to 40% off listed items!!!Ready stock!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Crazy Christmas Promotion] Up to 40% off listed items!!!Ready stock!!

Christmas is a time for sharing our love!

MY COZY PARADISE is sharing our love with you this Christmas by offering you UP TO 40% DISCOUNT on our products! If you are still hunting for great and affordable Christmas gifts for yourself and your loved ones, grab yours now before they run out!

Free normal local postage for purchases above S$29. Registered postage is at additional S$3 per order.

Terms and condition for Xmas 2011 Lucky Draw
    Eligilibilty
    This contest is open only to addressees in Singapore.

Contest Entries
    Entry to the lucky draw commences on 1 November 2011 and closes on 31 December 2011.
    Customer is entitled to 1 lucky draw chance with every SGD30 spent at My Cozy Paradise.
    Customer must submit the following details during order to constitute an eligible entry. Failure to do so will result in disqualification:
    Full Name
    Date of birth
    Mailing Address
    Email Address
    Phone number
    Customer who has submitted the necessary details during order will automatically enter the lucky draw. Customer will be entitled to 1 lucky draw chance for every S$30 spent.
    All entries must be received by 2359 on 31 December 2011 to qualify.
    My Cozy Paradise reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the terms and conditions of the Lucky Draw. This includes entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
    Lucky draw winner will be randomly picked from eligible entries.

Prizes
    Prize includes normal local postage. Winner is required to top up SGD3 if registered mail is preferred.
    Self-collection of prize allowed at Greenridge Shopping Centre only. Printed prize notification email is to be produced during collection.
    Prizes are non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability.
    My Cozy Paradise reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
    The winners of the lucky draw will be notified by 9 January 2012 via email. No correspondence will be entertained about the draw outcome.
    Lucky draw winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winner. Winners that do not respond will have their prizes forfeited.
    In the event that winners opt for self-collection, prizes have to be collected by 12 February 2012. My Cozy Paradise reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.

Disclaimer
    My Cozy Paradise cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the draw or as a result of entering the draw or accepting any prize.
    My Cozy Paradise will not be responsible for any lost items or damage to items during delivery.

Comment

HOW TO ORDER
      PM or email us at [email protected] with the following format:
      Name:
      Order details:
      Mailing options: (Registered or normal)

After order confirmation, please make payment to:
      OCBC Savings Account: 545-5-052851
      POSB Savings Account: 010-85272-2

Upon payment, please PM/email the following details to [email protected]:
      Name:
      Order details: (for confirmation)
      Mailing options: (Registered or normal) – for confirmation
      Address:
      Email address:
      Contact no.:

Comment

TERMS & CONDITIONS
        1. All orders require full payment.
        2. Orders will be sent out on every Wednesday and Friday of the week. Payment has to come in before 12pm on mailing days for orders to be sent out on the mailing days. Please note that third-party interbank transfer may take up to 3 working days for clearance. Collection of items can be arranged.
        3. All payments have to be made within 48 hours of receipt of invoice. Should you need an extension, do drop us an email at [email protected]
        4. My Cozy Paradise reserves the right to release the item to the next buyer should there be no extension request received during the 48-hour timeframe.
        5. Payment made using Paypal will incur additional 5% administrative charge.
        6. Local normal postage is S$1 per item. Free normal local postage for purchases above S$29. For additional assurance by local registered delivery, please add SGD3 to the total bill during payment.
        7. We will not be responsible for any lost items or damage to items during delivery. We will ensure that items are checked to be free from defects and carefully packed prior to delivery.
        8. Items once sold are non-refundable.
        9. Promotional items are non-exchangeable.
        10. Actual colour may vary slightly from the pictures due to photography lightings and computer resolution.
        11. Measurements may have +/- 2 to 3cm discrepancy due to different measurement methods.

Comment

LOVE YOUR FEET this Christmas with MY COZY PARADISE

You have heard of how comfortable the BUTTERFLY TWISTS are.

You have seen how it works.

Now it’s high time to grab them for yourself and your loved ones!

All BUTTERFLY TWISTS @ ONLY S$23.40/PAIR! (USUAL PRICE: S$39)

Comment

HEAR what others say about BUTTERFLY TWISTS…

'These shoes are fantastic! I never leave the house without my pair. I bought black because I thought they’d go with everything, but my friend has pink and they are soooo cute! Definitely going to be buying a few other colors!!'

'This is my 3rd pair! It’s very comfy for my dance class…'

'They’re ultra-light, ultra comfortable and hardly take up any space in my luggage when I go travelling!'

'I used to keep a pair in my handbag wherever I go… now it’s almost always my first choice if I don’t have to wear my killing heels.'

'Hi Vivien, thanks for the meet-up @ AMK Hub yesterday!! My niece saw me wore the BT, she tried and want a pair for herself!'

'Hi Vivien, got my BT this morning. Have wore it when bring my kids to school. Very comfy and light weight! Thanks for organizing this BP!'

'Finally received the shoes yesterday. Wanna order more'

Comment

SEE the BUTTERFLY TWISTS collection…

Close-up actual products shots

Comment

SIZE GUIDE:

SATIN COLLECTION

Sole length: S - 22.5cm, M - 24.5cm, L - 26.5cm
                Sole width (widest): S - 7.5cm, M - 8cm, L - 8.5cm
                Comes with a pouch. Ready Stock!

FAUX COLLECTION

Sole length: S - 21.5cm, M - 23.5cm, L - 25.5cm
                Sole width (widest): S - 7.5cm, M - 8cm, L - 8.5cm
                Comes with a pouch! Ready Stock!

To determine your size:
                Take a piece of A4 paper. Trace your right foot; draw a horizontal line across at the heel and another one from your longest toe across. Measure the length in between and compare with our size guide. Repeat for the left foot.

Visit our Facebook Page for more photos and information!

Comment

BAG YOUR LOVE this Christmas with MY COZY PARADISE

Keep your bags in shape with BLISS BAG ORGANIZERS!

Find your keys even if you have a drop too much!

Let your bags be beautiful inside-out!

All BLISS BAG ORGANIZERS @ S$2 OFF!
                  Buy a fashion bag with a Bliss Bag Organizer and enjoy 5% off the total bill!

Visit our Facebook Page for more photos and information!

Comment

HEAR what others say about BLISS BAG ORGANIZERS…

'I bought a few of your Bliss Bag Organizers and have recommended them to my friends. Their response had been very good! I wanted to say thank you to you specially.'

'I've had my customized bag organizer for a while, I guess around 1-2 weeks by now. My take on it is that, the bag organizer is holding up well in my LC bag although its weight together with my items inside is heavy. It is still much better than the previous base shaper I had for some time.'

'I love the U-shape base! My previous bag organizers are pretty disappointing. They are too soft and shapeless and cannot stand on their own. They always ended up turning over in my bag and emptying everything out! With the U-shape base, my bag organizer can now stand firmly in my bag, and I no longer need to worry about my stuff falling out!'

'I have received your package! Going to buy one more it's reli good!'

'Thank you for bringing in such a great product! Now my bags looked less bulky. When my friends carried my bag, they were shocked to find that it is that heavy! I managed to pack everything into the Bliss bag organizer and it is still holding out well till now! I no longer have any problems with locating my stuff in the bag. I am a happy owner of Bliss now!'

Comment

Working...
                    X