Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give your loved ones the gift of never-ending reading joy – the Amazon Kindle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give your loved ones the gift of never-ending reading joy – the Amazon Kindle!

Hello,

I am bringing in the Amazon Kindle this Christmas.

All book lovers should get the Kindle!

What’s the Kindle?

The Amazon Kindle is an e-book reader developed by Amazon.com which enables users to shop for, download, browse, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, blogs, and other digital media. The Kindle hardware devices use an E Ink electronic paper display that shows up to 16 shades of gray, minimizes power use and simulates reading on paper.

Why buy the Kindle? I can read on my iPad.

Color LCD screens found on all tablets (i.e iPad and other tablets) are bright, colorful, beautiful displays. But those advantages have trade-offs. The reflective screens on LCD tablets make it hard to read in bright light, and many people find that the backlight tires their eyes over long reading sessions.

What’s special about the Kindle?

One word - E-ink. It’s as close as you'll get to a printed page. 

Dedicated e-book readers, such as the Nook, Kindle, Kobo, and Sony Reader, use an e-ink screen. However, e-ink screens have some drawbacks: they're black and white, and the pages don't refresh as quickly as those on an LCD do. However, they do an excellent job of reproducing the look of printed paper. They're not backlit--so you can't read in the dark--but you can read them in direct sunlight, which is something you can't do on an LCD screen.

If you prefer to read at night with e-ink, however, all is not lost; cases with built-in lights are available.

Other reasons the Kindle rocks!

1. A single full charge can last you up to a month of reading.
    2. Fully charges in approximately 3 hours
    3. Up to 1,400 books or 2GB internal (approximately 1.25GB available for user content)
    4. Super light at 170 grams
    5. Email personal documents and PDFs direct to your Kindle to read and annotate on-the-go.
    6. Millions of free, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available.

Here’s the latest versions of the Kindle

1. Kindle (Built in Wi-Fi ) – SGD 155

2. Kindle Touch (Simple-to-use touchscreen, with audio and built-in Wi-Fi) – SGD 180

Order by 14th December 2011 to get it before Christmas!

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Bumpzie!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X