• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wts: Brandnew Maxcoil Ibiza Queensize Mattress

Hi all

I'm selling a mattress with the following description:

- Maxcoil Ibiza Mattress (queensize), very new and good condition
    - Orthopedic, individual pocketed spring, sanitised built-in antimicrobial protection from Switzerland anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-dust mite technology with plush eurotop and ISPA (international sleep products association)-certified.

My wife and I bought it at [email protected] for $899 and it was delivered to our house 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, we found out that it is too small for us given our build. Hence, we are letting it go at $450 (inclusive of delivery charges to your house) and will be getting king-size mattress instead.

We will be giving away two night-angel pillows and a mattress protector together with the mattress since they come together as a set when delivered to us. Please do not hesitate to call me Andy at 90295463 if you have any queries. Price is negotiable.

fyi, if you wish to test the mattress, the mattress is currently still selling at [email protected] as of yesterday 6 Jan 12, but not sure if other Courts outlet sells it.

Hi all

I'm selling a mattress with the following description:

- Maxcoil Ibiza Mattress (queensize), very new and good condition
    - Orthopedic, individual pocketed spring, sanitised built-in antimicrobial protection from Switzerland anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-dust mite technology with plush eurotop and ISPA (international sleep products association)-certified.

My wife and I bought it at [email protected] for $899 and it was delivered to our house 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, we found out that it is too small for us given our build. Hence, we are letting it go at $450 (inclusive of delivery charges to your house) and will be getting king-size mattress instead.

We will be giving away two night-angel pillows and a mattress protector together with the mattress since they come together as a set when delivered to us. Please do not hesitate to call me Andy at 90295463 if you have any queries. Price is negotiable.

fyi, if you wish to test the mattress, the mattress is currently still selling at [email protected] as of yesterday 6 Jan 12, but not sure if other Courts outlet sells it.

Read more: http://forums.cozycot.com/seller-cen...#ixzz1immAtWOw
    Enter to the #1 women's site for free.

Comment

Working...
    X