Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal trainer to help you meet your fitness goals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal trainer to help you meet your fitness goals!

Tired of trainers who only put you on treadmills and nothing else? Is your workout plan not working out as effectively as you hope it would? Consult me on why this is happening!

My Certifications include:
    ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
    Exercise Physiology
    Exercise Prescription
    CPR
    Diploma in Physiotherapy NYP

I offer professional personal training to meet the goals of my clients to build up a better looking body, burning off excess fat or to improve overall health. Even if you do have injuries that are affecting your exercise progress, you should seek help on doing exercises that will help alleviate your condition. I am able to prescribe Rehabilitative exercises to solve your injuries before moving onto the main program as i am well versed in functional anatomy and musculoskeltal+neurological problems. Each session will last roughly 1hr not inclusive of my consultation time(where you can ask as many questions as you want) which is totally free.
    Rates are priced at $60 per session if done at my clubhouse gym(clementi) with free usage of my sauna, olympic sized pools and jacuzzis.
    Rates are priced at $80 if we meet at a gym of your convenience. Special package prices for single and doubles are also available.
    Contact or SMS Yok at 96518480 for more info
Working...
X