Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khairularifah
    replied
    hi... im arifah from malaysia.. i want the nail and hand care system so badly.. i could not find any onsen store in malaysia... can u get it for me.. thanks

Leave a comment:

• heavinghorses
    replied
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:

Leave a comment:

• heavinghorses
    replied
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:
    bump bump bump (:

Leave a comment:

• heavinghorses
    replied
    A great buy! Highly recommended.
    Review by Ramaa (Posted on 6/3/11)

"This was my first Onsen purchase, and I picked it up at Marina Plaza, Singapore. I was astonished at the way the buffer brought out the natural shine of my nails and made them look finished and polished instantly!

The best part is that it comes in a handy pouch that wil fit into your handbag. This way, you can attend to your hands and nails on the way to work, on the way back, in a car or bus en route to a meeting, or simply in the lunch break within 5 minutes.

The only catch is that is a bit expensive.

I would highly recommend this for working women who don't have the time and the luxury of changing nail paint everyday, but who don't want to end up at a meeting with bad looking nails. I certainly find it very useful every day.

A great buy"
    Last edited by heavinghorses; 17-01-2012, 03:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• heavinghorses
    replied
    You can find the Onsen Secret store in Singapore at Marina Square.
    It is sold locally at SGD89.90++.
    On its website, it is at USD49.85, excluding shipping that is approx. USD30++.

I currently have only 2 black and 2 white packs, and am selling off at SGD 59.90.

Leave a comment:

• WTS: Nail care gift pack - Onsen Secret as advertised on DEC '11 Women's Weekly

Hi ladies,

I have with me 4 brand new Onsen Secret's Complete Nail and Hand Care System.

Each Nail and Hand Care System contains:
    1 x Natural shine nail buffer (lifetime warranty for replacements that can changed locally)
    1 x Natural hand and body lotion
    1 x Cuticle conditioner
    1 x Nail shaper
    1 x Stylish case (black/ white)

This product has very good reviews (4.5 to 5 stars). For a more detailed description, you can check out the Onsen Secret website. Below are the links to what I have on hand.

Black pouch:
    Intensive Herbal

White pouch:
    Hydrating Leaves

If you happen to use this product before and love it, please share your reviews too. (: Nonetheless, there are some reviews on Onsen Secret's website by Singaporeans too.

For a little more on Onsen Secret...
    Onsen’s Powder and Water TechnologiesTM are a result of research that was inspired by the magnificent nature and function of the micro water molecules found in the Onsen Hot Springs of Japan. Onsen’s Powder TechnologyTM is our pride and joy and the product that generates most of the buzz among Onsen users. This very fine powder or nutritional booster consists of high concentration of skin specific nutrients; it emulsifies on contact with skin then gets activated to deliver vitamin and mineral enhanced bio-marine nutritional support formula deep beyond the skin’s surface. It also contains Thalassine, a natural ingredient commonly known as ‘Nature’s alternative to Botox’.

You can find the Onsen Secret store in Singapore at Marina Square.
    It is sold locally at SGD89.90++.
    On its website, it is at USD49.85, excluding shipping that is approx. USD30++

I currently have only 2 black and 2 white packs, and am selling off at SGD 59.00.

Either PM me, text me at 81178682, or just leave a message here :D

<3
    Last edited by heavinghorses; 17-01-2012, 02:56 AM.
Working...
X