Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online bazi fortune telling free analysis & more personal destiny questions: www.happyfate.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online bazi fortune telling free analysis & more personal destiny questions: www.happyfate.com

Introduction free online fortune telling HappyFate哈皮算命網
    1. A bilingual website on BaZi, the Chinese art of fortune telling.
    2. Must try free personal life analysis & Chinese name analysis.
    3. Super instant analysis to specific destiny question.
    4. Master premium service provided online by Grand Master from Taiwan.
    5. Website no need to register as member to purchase service, no name required.
    6. Convenient International Pay-pal payment method using credit cards.
    7. Convenient Singapore eNETS payment method using online bank debit - “coming soon”.
    Preview of instant service questions:
    a. How rich will I be in my life?
    b. When will I have a new career opportunity?
    c. How to arrange better feng shui for my wealth?
    d. How is my husband's profile?
    e. When will I get married?
    f. How is the opportunity to successfully establishing my business?
    g. When is the most suitable period of time in my life to establish my business?
    h. & many more specific questions we may have in our mind…

介绍: HappyFate哈皮算命網
    1. 简体中文与英文双语算命网.
    2. 一定要来算算的超棒免费专区.
    3. 一定要推荐的<<立即算命>> 昇久久与路路发专区.
    4. 超准<<大师亲算>>单元. 让台湾命理大师亲自为您开运.
    5. 网站不需要注册为会员,不需登记名字,可随意花费.
    6. 方便的国际Pay-pal付款. 需要登记信用卡资料.
    7. 方便的新加坡eNETS付款 - “即将上线”.
    立即算命题目:
    a. 我有当少奶奶的命吗?
    b. 我的真命天子何时会出现?
    c. 我一生的事业有多大成就?
    d. 我有创业成功的机会,吗?
    e. 我有当小企业老板的机会吗?
    f. 我这一生会有多少财富?
    g. 佈置我的求财开运風水?
    h. 还有更多我们心目中想问的题目…

Blog: Happyfate Bazi Fortune Telling Blog

八字 BaZi : Analysing your Destiny & Luck (Art of Chinese fortune-telling) :

I am sure every one of us has arrived at certain crossroads in our life and finds it difficult to come to a decision? Yes, life is always full of different options and the outcome of things is dependent on our final decisions and actions.

Most of us have different concerns and issues facing us at different periods of our life. Fresh graduates may ask if they have chosen the correct course or which job industry is more suitable for them in future. Working adults may want to know is it suitable time to change job or establish own business. Lovers may ask when will be the best time to marry. And parents may want to know what is best for their children studies. The list goes on…

This is where BaZi analysis can help us make informed decisions to achieve our goals and create a quality life for ourselves. BaZi analysis can help us understand our luck cycles, our personalities, our capabilities, our strengths and weaknesses and allow us to have a board information and learn the most suitable actions to take and best decisions to make at different periods of our life.
    Last edited by Happyfate; 13-01-2012, 09:42 PM. Reason: revision

Comment

八字算命, 相信它的人,不用怎么解释,就是非常相信. 但不相信的人,再怎么解释一番,就是不相信!在这里对八字算命正确观念的建立是非常的重要的.

八字算命是不可能可以將一个人的命算得101%准. 八字算命是要了解自己,如个性、才能、性格、与兴趣、適合的发展方向、工作、学业、结交的朋友、结婚的对象 等等…, 而可以事先去做一些生活上的规划和安排, 趋吉避凶, 使人生更美好.
      Last edited by Happyfate; 15-01-2012, 08:53 PM.

Comment

“天有不测风云, 人有旦夕祸福, 蜈蚣百足行不及蛇, 家鸡翼天飞不及鸟, 人有凌云之志, 非运不能胜达, 君子失时, 拱手于小人之下...扰不过命, 巧不过运. 万般皆由命. 掌握人生命脉, 祸福自定自移, 此乃知命掌运之最高指导原则...”

Life is full of uncertainties. It can be full of joy in one moment, and frustration in the next. It is either auspicious or inauspicious, and may be blessed with fortune or faced with bad luck. No one is able to run away from his or her fate.

Your personal yearly luck analysis reports will provide you an additional guidance in your life. If you know a certain year luck is average or not good, you may want to be more conservative in your approaches or avoid aggressive investment. On the other hand, if your luck is good, you may want to make that major decision or be more pro-active in chasing your goals.
        Last edited by Happyfate; 15-01-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

A female friend shared with me about her working relationship with a colleague:

She was complaining that one senior colleague in her department had been very uncooperative, egoistics, gossiping and affecting the teamwork of the department.

After hearing her story, I asked for friend date of birth and calculated her recent years luck cycle. I extract some of my analysis as follows:

1. 后园桃李树:除了正业之外,另再从事他业,防背后之病。=> health back problem, moonlighting...
          2. 茵蘿素絹扯:是非吵架,战爭又起,谁也不让步。=> quarreling, dispute, none want to give way...

1. 立志孤高昂:立向独特,只有自己方能做到,气勢強。=> self conscious, confident, strongwill...
          2. 鸞鳳棲梧桐:在不佳团体中工作,恐白忙力气。=> unfavorable teamwork, wasted efforts...

I told her to look on the bright side, 2012 will be slightly better in comparison:

1. 身行分吳越: 同时分兩地奔波,辦事,而且速度快。=> busy working, more projects, fast & efficient...
          2. 蟬傍水池边: 依赖心较重,只顾自己,保护自己。=> know to protect oneself, dependent...

Thank you.
          HappyFate哈皮算命網

Comment

Bazi (八字) or 4 Pillars of Destiny (四柱命理) Analysis is a very powerful Chinese Astrology that is used to predict our destiny through focusing on the study of Heavenly Luck which is made up of the Fate & Luck cycle.

Bazi method uses the 5 basic elements of wood, fire, earth, metal and water to represent an individual's Bazi or 4 Pillars of Destiny. The 4 Pillars are allocated into the Year, Month, Day and Hour. Each pillar is represented by an element, as derived from an individual birth data. Each pillar consists of the Heavenly Stem (天干) and the Earthly Branch (地支). The self-element (日主) is represented by the Day pillar of the Heavenly Stem and it is employed as a reference point in its inter-relationships with the other seven elements in the 4 Pillars for predicting an individual's destiny.

Bazi can play a very important part in understanding and fine tuning of our DESTINY. We can use Bazi to understand ourselves in details, even if we are afraid of admitting our weaknesses or we are not fully aware of our own personalities. This helps us to maximise our strong points and improve on the weak points. Once we understand the luck cycles of our lives, we can be aware to maximise the good opportunities to the fullest and to keep low profiles when times are bad so as to avoid any misfortune.

Bazi can predict your luck in this life.
            Bazi can predict on your marriage life.
            Bazi can predict on whether your spouse is helpful to you.
            Bazi can predict on the relationships with your children.
            Bazi can predict on your health.
            Bazi can predict on your wealth.
            Bazi can predict on your career prospects.
            and many more…

Fate & Luck only make up part of our life. What we sow is what we reap. In the end it is still our action and hard work that will decide the direction and quality of our life. By applying Bazi or 4 Pillars of Destiny Analysis, we can have the opportunities to improve ourselves, have a better vision to make good decisions and achieve the goals in our life.

Comment

Online bazi fortune telling free analysis &amp; more personal destiny questions: www.happyfate.com

Happyfate wishing all members a Happy and Prosperous Dragon Year 2012

Blog Happyfate Bazi Blog
              Attached Files

Comment

2012壬辰年运势:34 (Good)
                驰驱运路道: 进展顺利,得心应手,升官发财更如意。=>smooth progress, things go your way, promotion and wealth luck, satisfied.
                画卢并峰连: 野心頗大,连销企业,扩大版图之志气。=>ambitious, career with retail chain business, aggressive in expansion.

2012流月运势:
                1-4月
                松柏傲露霜: 坚定意志,努力向上,傲骨毅力不畏重击。=>strong will, hardworking, not afraid of pressure.
                4-8月
                井底观天象: 能知天下事,预测本能浮显,另一面趋向保守。=>good forecast ability, but may tend to be conservative.
                8-10月
                松柏傲露霜: 坚定意志,努力向上,傲骨毅力不畏重击。=> strong will, hardworking, not afraid of pressure.
                10-12月
                驰驱运路道: 进展顺利,得心应手,升官发财更如意。smooth progress, things go your way, promotion and wealth luck, satisfied.

blog address Happyfate Bazi Blog
                website HappyFate哈皮算命網

Comment

2012壬辰年运势:34 (Good)
                  驰驱运路道: 进展顺利,得心应手,升官发财更如意。=>smooth progress, things go your way, promotion and wealth luck, satisfied.
                  画卢并峰连: 野心頗大,连销企业,扩大版图之志气。=>ambitious, career with retail chain business, aggressive in expansion.

2012流月运势:
                  1-4月
                  松柏傲露霜: 坚定意志,努力向上,傲骨毅力不畏重击。=>strong will, hardworking, not afraid of pressure.
                  4-8月
                  井底观天象: 能知天下事,预测本能浮显,另一面趋向保守。=>good forecast ability, but may tend to be conservative.
                  8-10月
                  松柏傲露霜: 坚定意志,努力向上,傲骨毅力不畏重击。=> strong will, hardworking, not afraid of pressure.
                  10-12月
                  驰驱运路道: 进展顺利,得心应手,升官发财更如意。smooth progress, things go your way, promotion and wealth luck, satisfied.

blog address Happyfate Bazi Blog
                  website HappyFate哈皮算命網

Comment

Bazi helps us make informed decisions in life.

Man is always fascinated by the great mysterious of life. Often, we wonder what our purpose in this world is. How can we perform better? For centuries the Chinese have accumulated much knowledge to study these great questions in search of answers. By studying the interaction between Man, the environment, time and the Universe (often called Heaven), a pattern is discovered. This pattern represents the cyclical influence of the energies in the Universe imprinted on us during the time of our birth. This information is encrypted in the form of Eight Characters (BaZi). Thus the study and practice of BaZi calculation, is to allow us to decrypt this information and our destiny can be revealed.

Why the need to study our destiny?

Help in making informed decisions:
                    By understanding our cycle of good and bad fortune, we are able to make proper planning and execute the right decisions that would bring the best possible outcome.

Maximize our potential:
                    We can capitalize on good luck cycles for entrepreneurial ventures or investment decisions.
                    We can reduce risk by being cautious and taking less exposure during downward cycles

Understanding Relationships, understanding others:
                    People react and respond differently to different people in different time periods. By understanding the cosmic relation between yourself and your family or partner, you can foster better communication and improve relationships

Choosing the right career:
                    Knowing which type of career or industry is suitable for you could be a very important step in your life. Why not choose a career where you can perform at peak, where you'd enjoy your work and where you can excel? BaZi can help you do this.

People Around You:
                    BaZi allows us to understand the influence of people around you in your family or at work. Undoubtedly, we are very much influenced by our group of friends and family. Who is helpful and who is unknowingly impeding your progress?

Apply Feng Shui correctly:
                    BaZi is the diagnosis. Feng Shui is the prescription. Maximize the outcome of Feng Shui by understanding.

First Fate then Luck, third is Feng Shui.
                    The Eight Characters or BaZi represents the static chart of our destiny. The eight characters are called our 'Ming' or Life. Our Life Path or Destiny is calculated in what we call the dynamic pillars where they represent 10-year periods of our life. These pillars are known as Luck Pillars.

Source: ENGLISH.EASTDAY.COM

HappyFate哈皮算命網
                    Happyfate Bazi Blog

Comment

Happyfate solving issue encountered by client online @ HappyFate哈皮算命網

Extracts of communication with client:

Client: “Hi I made payment but did not get the answer to my question. Pls assist. Thank you.”

Happyfate: “Thanks for your feedback, may i check which question you have selected? And DOB data. Kindly advise, will resolve to you soonest. Thanks. Sincerely”

Client: “Hi, the question on “when will i be married”. Is your system based on Bazi? My DOB is xxxx, Thanks.

Happyfate:
                      “1. Regarding this error, i experience once on the first day of my website opening.
                      2. It was due to the time period set-up for "from entering pay-pal data to getting the answer" was too short. We lengthened the processing time set-up to 5 mins, since then there was no case until today.
                      3a. May i confirm are you experiencing the same problem in this case? => meaning is the time taken in entering your credit card & other information to getting your answer exceed 5 mins?
                      3b. We also checked that there are also other purchases today, and there are no issues with customers.
                      4. Would appreciate your information for our improvements.
                      5. Thank you.”

Client: “Hi Happyfate, Thank you so much for your prompt reply and extra reading, Very kind of you. I appreciate it. Regarding the error, yes, i believe i took >5mins to confirm the order after I logged into my PayPal account because I wasn't sure if the site is genuine so I actually went back into the site to look around again before confirming my order. Hope it helps. Thank you for your help. Regards”

BLOG: Happyfate Bazi Blog

Comment

When will i get married? What is the profile of my husband? &amp; more

HappyFate哈皮算命網

Instant analysis answers to your love, marriage, career, wealth questions & more.
                        Free and detail analysis to your personal life sign analysis.

Happyfate Bazi Blog

Get your free online 2012 year luck analysis base on personal bazi (dd/mm/yy/hour).

Thank you
                        Happyfate

Comment

Interesting ancient bazi match-making table!!!

Interesting ancient bazi match-making table. Check the full reference @ Happyfate Bazi Blog

Comment

Bazi luck cycles analysis services

Dear friends, thank you for your kind support to my luck analysis services provided in this blog. I will be revising my prices slightly as follows:

a) Free 1-year luck analysis = S$0
                            b) Your Bazi fate in general and 2-yearly luck analysis, including months analysis = S$28
                            c) Your Bazi fate in general and 5-yearly luck analysis = S$28
                            d) Your Bazi fate in general and all 5-yearly luck cycle analysis = S$68
                            e) Your Bazi fate in general and 20~80 years old every year luck cycle analysis = S$168

=> Email to [email protected] to inform your option & your birth information (Day/Month/Year/Hour)
                            => Please make payment to my POSB current account number: i will advise account details through email reply to you
                            => I will reply you with the report in about 3 working days upon payment. Thank you.

Happyfate Bazi Blog: Bazi luck cycles analysis services

Comment

Hello Master:
                              I saw your posting on flowerpod.com and would appreciate your reading on my career in this year. There have been a lot of ups and downs / changes in my career for the past years and i really want to go back to banking. Female, Oct 5 19XX, time is slightly past noon, Singapore time. Thx!

Happyfate answers:

时日月年
                              丙X癸甲
                              午X酉子

2009: 己丑 (25)
                              寒潭下鉤钓: 运途不佳,景气不好防失败。忧容满面,若有所思,要消除烦恼定心情。
                              =>Luck was no good, prevent failure. There was need to overcome your worries and stablize your status.

2010: 庚寅 (26)
                              隔墙花影影: 外面美好事物均是空虛,得不到,要安份。個強屈将,硬碰硬。另一方面做生疏的工作。
                              =>Luck was average. Be content with what you have, need not chase after unachieveable target. On the other hand, might be doing new job.

2011: 辛卯 (27)
                              淒涼风雨心: 悲戚寂寞又波折不断、失望烦恼重重。
                              =>Luck was no good. You might be demoralize and alone in work. Things were not smooth, you were disappointed and there were many worries.

2012: 壬辰 (2
                              辅鼎股肱助: 辅助有功,鼎力助其穩畅,最佳辅助人才。另一方面 ,牵扯到鸿雁双数,喻可能合夥,或两人之间恩爱。
                              =>Luck is good this year. You should be able to excel in a supporting role in your works. On the other hand, there may be opportunities of good team work or partnership or good development in love relationship. Good luck to you.

"i really want to go back to banking"
                              =>Base on your Bazi, your favouable elements are Wood & Earth…....

Client reply after reading Happyfate analysis:

Thanks Happyfate,

Your report has been largely correct.

2009 - very bad for me.

2010 - not smooth sailing and yes, I was transferred within the firm

2011: I started feeling disappointed with the way things developed

2012: I am requesting for a transfer back to my previous scope of work. Team work - Not sure about how things will be when I transfer back but now that I was given a portfolio change within my existing dept. Currently I enjoy a pretty decent working relationship with the director and the supervisor. But still feel quite demoralised, worried and down re my career. While I look forward to the transfer, I am also worried about it.

Also I am going to ROM this year, so the part on love is right too

HappyFate哈皮算命網

Comment

Working...
                              X