X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeupforever full cover concealer

SELLING FULL COVER CONCEALER BY MAKE UP FOREVER
    IN SHADE 06 IVORY

An ultra long-lasting, matte finish, oil-free, waterproof, full coverage concealer.

PRODUCT INFO:
    Rated 4.2/5 by the members of MUA. VERY highly raved!

Designed to cover major imperfections like scars, hyperpigmentation, major discoloration, burns, and tattoos. This light and creamy concealer contains a high concentration of pigments that stay put, making it perfect for use on the face, as well as the body.

Clinical Testing/Results:
    Clinically tested on sensitive skin and dermatologically controlled for gentleness.

Condition: Very very lightly used. Like only a small dot! Almost close to brand new (or i would say in a totally brand new condition). Clean & hygenic definitely. I'm not someone who messes with makeup products ;-P

Selling price: $48 WITH FREE NORMAL POSTAGE
    Retail price: $50 at Sephora

More info: I bought the MUFE full cover concealer 2 days ago at Ion Sephora (i can show you the receipt upon request for confirmation of RTP and date of purchase) and realized the beauty advisor matched the wrong shade to me so i'm selling this off to purchase a new one. I've read a lot of good reviews on Sephora and Makeupalley about this product and it. Indeed works wonders!

For more reviews and info on the product, check out the following links:
    -http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P151107&categoryId=B70
    -http://www.makeupalley.com/product/x_showreview.asp?ItemId=126056&Full_Cover_Conceale r&Make_Up_For_Ever&Concealers

Interested parties can contact me at 98805805 or [email protected]
    Thank you! :-)

Bumppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

Very negotiable

Comment

Bumpppppp anyone?

Comment

Working...
        X