Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ourdressshop.com-----Online Shopping For Women, Men clothing, Shoes, Wedding dress And Accessories.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ourdressshop.com-----Online Shopping For Women, Men clothing, Shoes, Wedding dress And Accessories.

Hello, everybody!!!!

Thank you for spending time to see my topic!!

I sell clothing, shoes, wedding dress and accessories...Now i want to share some top deals with everybody. Hope you can like it!!

Short Sleeve V Neck Print Women Lace Dress

50% off and Free shipping!!!

Regular Price: $31.40
    Special Price: $15.70

Cloth Material: Lace
    Color: White & Red

If you are interested in this products, you can see more: This dress!!!

Or you can contact me by email for wholesale/Bulk Purchase!!!
    My email is: [email protected]

I will update my products constantly...Hope everyone have a good shopping!!!

Good news! We have this Women Dress for promotion only costs $20.47 now! Free Shipping!

Regular Price: $40.94
    Special Price: $20.47

Free Shipping!

Order it here: Women Sexy Round Neck Lace Long Sleeve Dress

Color: Black, White.

This lace mini dress matches with many sorts of evening outfits.
    No matter you are walking in the street or working in the office, you are sure to make a good impression to others with this elegant vintage lace dress. Just show your own elegant style with the lace mini dress. Do not hesitate any more!

Comment

Women Printed Pattern Chiffon Ruffle Sleeveless Dress

Good news! We have this Women Dress for promotion only costs $13.27 now! Free Shipping!

Regular Price: $26.54

Special Price: $13.27

Free Shipping!

Order it here: Women Printed Pattern Chiffon Ruffle Sleeveless Dress

Color: Blue, Pink, Red.

Printed pattern design to this Women Chiffon Dress can create an eye-catching to you! Now we introduce you this fashion Women Printed Dress.
      This Ruffle Sleeveless Dress is one piece dress that ends above your thigh. Made of high quality material, this special dress will give you comfortable touch. Characterized by modern optimism, self-confidence and independence, they are a group of women showing their inner passion with fashion and alluring expressions. This Chiffon Dress is just for the group!
      You will be more beautiful with this fashion dress. Do not miss it!

Comment

Retro Lace Lotus Leaf Pattern Shoulder Chiffon Women's Dress

Good news! We have this Mens Sweatshirt for promotion only costs $9.69 now! Free Shipping!

Regular Price: $19.38

Special Price: $9.69

Free Shipping!

Order it here: Retro Lace Lotus Leaf Pattern Shoulder Chiffon Women's Dress

Color: Gray´╝î Apricot.

This is a perfect gift for you or your friends. Made of high quality chiffon material, this women's dress is very comfortable to wear and touch. The butterfly waist style chiffon women's dress is absolutely beautifully, it could not be more perfect. From the fabric to the design it's elegant and it fits you perfectly! A perfect women's dress is designed for your daily wearing or holiday parties. Trying to put on this unique dress, you will be surprised by its amazing visual effect. You can't miss the dress!

Comment

Women Silk Falbala Neck Long Sleeve Blouse Shirt

Good news! We have this Women Shirt for promotion now! I get an amazing group price: $11.99 now!!! Free Shipping!

Regular Price: $41.10

Special Price: $11.99

50% OFF, Coupon Code,Free Shipping!

The coupon code is: coupon13

Order it here: Women Silk Falbala Neck Long Sleeve Blouse Shirt

Color: Coffee, Black, White.
          Material: Silk.
          Size: L, M, S.

The Silk Blouse Shirt infuse your look with the perfect hint of modern romance. Time to try! It's a rare chance. Please hold it!!! Gook Luck!!!

Comment

Good news! We have this Women Sweatshirt for promotion now! I get an amazing group price: $10 now!!! Free Shipping!

Regular Price: $18.69

Special Price: $10

Coupon Code,Free Shipping!

The coupon code is:coupon14

Order it here:Layered Look Long Sleeve Ladies Sweatshirt

Color: Gray & Black
            Material: Cotton

Stay warm, dry and comfortable in the Ladies Sweatshirt. And the Ladies Sweatshirt is made of warm and soft material, which you can feel good.

It's a rare chance. Please hold it!!! Gook Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
            X