Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Authentic Mont Blanc Pen/Bulgari Ring/Chanel Jewelly/Digi Cam/Misc Watches SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Authentic Mont Blanc Pen/Bulgari Ring/Chanel Jewelly/Digi Cam/Misc Watches SALE!

Hi Folks,
    Am selling the below list of items to clear my cupboard... Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will get back to you to deal asap.
    All Items are Authentic and comes with the necessary papers; and Good Conditions as rarely use and have been in cupboard.

Click on the individual pictures below to see the description and selling price of each item!

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will get back to you to deal asap.

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will get back to you to deal asap.

Comment

Comment

bump upppppp gogogo

Comment

Ed69cf

Read more: http://forums.cozycot.com/seller-cen...#ixzz1lvvGfRPH
            Enter to the #1 women's site for free.

Comment

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will get back to you to deal asap

Comment

Mb pen sold

Comment

Mb pen sold

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested.

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested.

Comment

Comment

ma26rt

Mont Blanc Pen + Timex Watch Sold. Bumpzzzz up the rest!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X